DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Sunday, December 27, 2009

FRANK POST - KTF Missions

On Christmas morning top-level management was called in to work for a full day of learning about De La Rue machines and a pretty currency …………called IQD’s. On the following day they were ordered to come in to work this morning at 6am to complete their work. Below is an email describing what happened. I am leaving out the state but will share with you that it is Wells Fargo.

Frank,

A lady in our church called my son today and put him on a conference call with a close friend of her family who told him that yesterday he received a message from his cousin who works for Wachovia bank in the xxx area.

She was instructed to come into work on Christmas day along with her boyfriend who is the bank manager, and a handful of others. No tellers, just management.

She said they were called in to wait for an email, once they got the email they could go home.
But then the email came and it had more "bad news", she now had to come into work on Sunday, because they needed to do some training on some kinda machine that sounded like the movie Mulan Rouge, because there was some sort of big announcement taking place either Sunday or Monday.

Her cousin, who along with the lady in our church, is a holder of Dinar. However, he hadn't discussed his investment with his cousin. He then asked if the machine was a De La Rue machine, she said that that was the name she could not remember. He then tells her about the dinar and she tells him that this past week some lady brought in a box of "pretty money" this week to put into a safety deposit box. She told him she would keep him informed.

Our friend in our church is staying on top of this to see what transpires.

Just got an update,

I have just found out the machine has already been delivered and they have been told to be at work in the morning at 6 AM.

I just got off the phone with this connection for a follow up and this is what I was told. Numerous attempts were made to communicate with the lady from the bank ……….with no success until just about an hour ago. As close as this family and friendship is ……….for the first time the caller tells me that there is a reluctancy to talk. That in itself is enough to end this intel.

Yesterday ………Family members brought in two powerful bank stories. I believe they came in around 10pm. If you did not get to read them please make time to find them…….they were very good. No auction today. But it’s the first day of the week when everything opens………..including the CBI. We understand no need for PIP’s……….but I sure would like for them to explain to me why no auction today when there isn’t a holiday on the calendar. As plain as the freckle on the tip of your nose………so could this be…………if tomorrow is the day for the RI.

No comments: