DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Sunday, December 27, 2009

IRAQI GOVT ASKS US TO MANAGE SECURITY FILE

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&langpair=auto%7Cen&u=http://www.iraqpa.net/user/newsdetail.aspx%3Fid%3D11097&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhjPcYXep_Hjdtnf0jzrKBxdjlraag



Iraqi government has asked the U.S. side to interfere in the management of the security file 27/12/2009 27/12/2009
بغداد- وكالة الصحافة العراقية BAGHDAD - The Iraqi press agency
قال مصدر عراقي مطلع ان الحكومة العراقية طلبت من الجانب الاميركي التدخل
ادارة الملف الامني لتثبيت الامن والاستقرار في البلاد، لوضع خطط امنية
تمنع تكرار اعمال العنف التي ضربت العاصمة مؤخرا، سيما وأن بنود الا
الذي ابرمته حكومة المالكي مع الادارة الاميركية، يمنحها الحق في مخاطبة
الجانب الاميركي، لابداء المساعدة في بعض القضايا الامنية».
An Iraqi official said that the Iraqi government asked the U.S. side to
interfere in the management of the security file to install the security and stability in the country, to develop security plans to prevent recurrence of the violence that hit the capital recently, especially since the terms of the agreement it has struck the Maliki government with the U.S. administration, it gives the right to address the American side, to show some assistance in security issues
». اضاف
المصدر الذي طلب عدم الكشف عن اسمه " لوكالة الصحافة العراقية " ان
«الجانب الاميركي اشترط توليه ادارة ملف الاقتصاد العراقي مقابل تدخله
بالملف الامني».

The source, who asked not to be named, "told the Iraqi press that" «the American side condition of assuming the administration file of the Iraqi economy for his involvement security file»
. وتابع ان
«الحكومة العراقية لم تحدد حتى اللحظة موقفها الاخير من الطلب الاميركي،
ومازالت بصدد دراسة الامر مع شركائها في العملية السياسية».
He added that «Iraqi government has not determined until the moment of its latest U.S. request, and is still studying the matter with its partners in the political process». وتابع ان «الجانب الاميركي متفوق في المجال
الاستخباراتي بفعل اجهزته الفنية واللوجستية وقاعدة المعلومات التي سعى
الجيش الاميركي للتأسيس عليها منذ دخوله الاراضي العراقية في مارس عام
2003، من خلال تجنيد بعض المخبرين لتأمين المعلومات التي تكشف مخابئ
الارهابيين ومخططاتهم الاجرامية». '
He added that «the American side in the field of superior intelligence by its functional and logistics and
information base on which the U.S. military sought to establish them ever since he entered Iraqi territory in March 2003, through the recruitment of some informants to secure the information we reveal

No comments: