DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Sunday, December 27, 2009

NURSEWRITER POST - KTF Missions

I have done homework today. First, I read BamaBreeze's breakdown of res.1905, noting that she noted there was no reference to 661 in their "Action" statements -- which follow the Recognizes etc statements. SO....I went back to 661 in 1990 and this is my theory:

First, as to chapter 7, we WANT them under chapter 7 -- for protection not just from without BUT FROM WITHIN. Chapter 7 (as i read today) is the measure the UN takes when peace of a country is threatened. It is not the freezing money resolution. 661 banned Iraq from trading with the world. Those sanctions were lifted and became the food for fuel program. Then in 2003, the DFI was formed and replaced food for fuel. As BB noted however, 8 billion bucks has gone missing.....but it still has enough money RIGHT NOW to pay off Kuwait. As BB pointed out in 2008, res 1895 specifically said the council would address issues related to 661. That was last september, 2008. Well obviously they have been discussing it all year. We just don't know about it. EXCEPT as BB pointed out, 661 is NOT MENTIONED in the Action statements with res 1905.

My theory: Why not? Because 661 is over. This is further backed up with Frank's MOP pdf stating all their plans to trade locally and regionally on a fair market level. This further validates 661 is no longer an issue. If it was an issue, they WOULD NOT BE EXPLAINING ALL THEIR TRADING GOALS etc. As Frank said, the only issue remaining is THEIR CURRENCY. How can they trade among themselves with cow chips for currency? THEY CAN'T. That PDF was dated September 2009. So they went into the big UN meeting KNOWING 661 was a moot point. They asked for protection for one more year -- again -- it's in res 1483 (i think, i read lots of resolutions and numbers etc) in 2003. You can go to the UN page and get a year by year summary. Everything re: the protection status occurred in 2003 and has continued year to year. Iraq asked the UN to extend it knowing that if the wrong person ends up in Maliki's shoes, all the progress made up till this point in iraq can go down the rabbit hole. If you read about maliki's contenders (LLH published them last week and i researched them), it can get spooky. One guy was a former member of the Iraqi communist party....SO.....based on all this, Iraq WILL RI/RV SOOM based on all this stuff we've been reading about and trying to understand. The UN ALREADY SAID IRAQs currency is undervalued and will be changed. We all read that. Don't forget the UN Operational Rates of Exchange posts changes primarily at the first of the month, although it can post mid month. Will we have to wait until the elections? ? Only if maliki holds his cards too long. So hey Frank, what grade do I get on this? I just made 2 A's in my first six hours of gradute school and hope this is my third......................and final.

No comments: