DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Thursday, December 10, 2009

SFMEDIC CHAT

sfmedic] HOW MANY READ THE SPEECH GIVEN TODAY BY MALIKI
[sfmedic] LISTEN UP THEN
[sfmedic] YOU ALL NEED TO START READING THE POSTS FROM BOTH SITES GANG
[sfmedic] TODAY MALIKI SAID THIS TO IRAQ
[sfmedic] THAT UNEMPLOYEMENT WILL BE GONE BE THE END OF 2009 FOR THE IRAQI PEOPLE.
[sfmedic] YES YOU READ IT RIGHT 2009
[sfmedic] LIKE 21 DAYS
[sfmedic] ONLY ONE WAY
[sfmedic] RV AND THEN ALLOW OIL FUTURES TO PAY THE IRAQI PEOPLE A PREMIUM
[sfmedic] YOU ARE STARING THE RV RIGHT IN THE EYES
[sfmedic] NOW TOMORROW IS WHEN I WAS TOLD IT WAS TO RV
[sfmedic] BY THE TREASURY AND US MILITARY INTELLIGENCE
[sfmedic] AFTER TUESDAY T.D. EMPLOYEES WERE GAGGED
[sfmedic] BUT I WAS TOLD IT WAS NOT BECAUSE OF A BAD THING SO NOT TO WORRY
[sfmedic] TODAY WAS THE SAME. HE WAS NOT ALLOWED TO GIVE ONE EVEN TIDBIT OF INFO.
[sfmedic] ARMY INTELLIGENCE GAVE ME THE SCOOP ON THE RV AND THAT IT WAS THE US MILITARY THAT TOLD MALIKI THAT TO STOP THE BOMBINGS GIVE THE PEOPLE A REASON.
[sfmedic] NOW I HAVE A MINOR CONFLICT FROM ANOTHER SOURCE THAT STATES THEY WERE TOLD SATURDAY
[sfmedic] BUT I HAVE NOTHING TO BACK IT UP.
[sfmedic] NOW THE INFO ON CHASE BEING AGGRESSIVE IN BRINGING IN INVESTORS AND CONTACTING THEM AND MAKING LISTS I HAVE CONFIRMED BY THE CORPORATE VP AT CITIBANK
[sfmedic] HE SAID THAT RIGHT NOW EVERYONE IS BUZZING WITH SPECULATION.
[sfmedic] BUT THEY HAVE NOTHING FROM THE TREASURY WHICH IS WHAT TREASURY SAID WOULD HAPPEN THIS TIME.
[sfmedic] I ALSO HAD IT VERIFIED BY LANACHY THAT THERE WAS A MEETING WITH BOA AND WF LAST NIGHT
[sfmedic] BUT IT WAS ABOUT WF BORROWING TARP MONEY FROM THEM BEFORE THEY GAVE IT BACK
[sfmedic] ALSO LAN LOOKED AT THE CHANGES IN THE 
WWW.NBD.COM AND THE IQD AND IT NOT BEING A REFERRED RATE AND THAT IT WENT FROM .0026 TO .0031 OVERNIGHT
[sfmedic] HE SAID THEY ARE PREPARING FOR SOMETHING BIG
[sfmedic] THAT RATE HASN'T BUDGED SINCE JANUARY
[sfmedic] AND THAT IS CONSIDERABLE IN WAY OF PIPS.
[sfmedic] NOW WE COULD NOT DEBUNK ONE BIT OF INFO WE HAD
[sfmedic] GO I AM ON THE PHONE NOW



ARTICLE SFMEDIC WAS REFERRING TO IN HIS POST ABOVE:
One month before al-Maliki has promised to end unemployment
There were only one month on the promise, made at the Prime Minister in a speech carried by the Iraqi public and other satellite channels in a campaign trip to the provincial councils.

Maliki said in his tone was confident of himself Sedknah and our joy too: (at the end of 2009 will not be in Iraq for the unemployed, single work).


I personally felt the joy unspeakable, and given voice to the rule of law in order to guarantee victory and easier the task of the Prime Minister to deliver on his promise to end unemployment in Iraq. He also told me a number of friends they have done the same thing with the same motivation.

Joy is still happy, this is but one month, and we find the Government pursuant to and end our suffering daily in search of work and very long, but thank God, (will tell a lot and stayed a little) one month is nothing in the calculation of time (Ghamad appointed Fatah appointed concludes month) and then live a decent life.

We all know that unemployment has serious consequences are caused by crime, terrorism and violence and kidnappings, which in turn affect the reconstruction of Iraq and the provision of electricity, water and the fight against corruption and the appointment of relatives and bribes and the return of the Baathists.

One month and raise our hands prayer and praise and thanksgiving and praise to Mr. Nuri al-Maliki on this historic achievement in Iraq, the elimination of unemployment permanently, he said sovereignty.

I ask gentlemen, writers and intellectuals, poets, writers and journalists to the valuation step-Maliki and his promise to the historic charge.

I call upon scientists heritage and change the famous saying of Proverbs (the religion of a gentleman) to (Maliki promised to religion) valuation and recognition of its sovereignty.

Only one month and will stand by all the Iraqi glory and pride, boast Japan, Germany and the United States, France, Britain, Switzerland, Denmark, Canada, Luxembourg, Austria, Malaysia, China and other countries in the world, and tell them all Zhou:

The Prime Minister promised the elimination of unemployment at the end of 2009 so that the final will be dead in Iraq and one for work, so it is able to justify his promise, and eliminate unemployment altogether, Fmalkm you retarded you can not eliminate unemployment?

Alumblyan mouth will say out loud to Japan: (if well Rola Jean Halitwa promise to the problem of unemployment, MO are creating computers and cars) ..

We say to the Americans: (Hey what way a great power, and after you can enjoy what Halitwa the unemployment problem is solved, such as our Prime Minister).

No comments: