DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Thursday, December 10, 2009

SFMEDIC CHAT

sfmedic says to (05:23:30):
IT TOLD THEM THAT CONTRARY TO WHAT IS SAID. THE US MILITARY HAD THE PROTECTION OF THE IRAQI CITIZEN AT HEART. IT SAID THAT WE CANNOT BE CORRUPTED OR BOUGHT OFF TO ALLOW THE TERRORIST EVENTS THAT CONTINUE UNDER THE SECURITY FORCES TO LET US HELP PROTECT THE IRAQI'S, BUT IF THEY WANT TO STOP THE BOMBINGS THEY NEED TO STOP BELIEVING THAT THE CURRENCY AND IT'S STABLE RATE IS GOING TO SATISFY THE PEOPLE OF IRAQ.  THAT IF THEY REALLY WANT TO IMPACT THE BOMGINGS THEY NEED TO REVALUE AND IT DOES NOT TAKE A ROCKET SCIENTIST TO FIGURE THIS OUT
drjklii says to (05:37:12):
Seems very obvious Med - thanks! It also seems that Iraq's RV agenda is more obvious to us than to them. I wonder, in their minds, do they think about it daily and realize the importance? or are we the only ones and their agenda is totally different, not focusing on it?
sfmedic says to (05:37:58):
THE OBVIOUS HAS BEEN STATED TO THE GOI THIS WEEK.  THAT IS WHY AS I SAID THE NON STOPPAGE OF THE OIL AUCTIONS TOOK PLACE.  THIS WAS PART OF WHAT WAS SAID TO THE GOI BY THE US MILITARY ON TUESDAY AND ARMY INTELLIGENCE.  THAT THE RESPONSIBILITY DOES LIE IN THE HANDS OF THE GOI FOR THE CONTINUED BOMBINGS. AND THAT THE SECURITY FORCES ARE AT BEST INEPT MAYBE NOT JUST INEPT, BUT CAN BE EASILY CORRUPTED.  NOW I AM GOING TO BE PLAIN SPOKEN HERE ON WHAT I KNOW FOR A FACT.  THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO OR HOW TO HANDLE IT.  THAT CAME FOR THE CENTRAL BANK OF KUWAIT.  THEY HAVE THE KEYS TO A NEW CAR AND DON'T KNOW WHERE TO PUT THE KEY TO START IT.  NOW I CAN TELL YOU THIS AND THIS A.I. SOURCE HAS NEVER BEEN WRONG. HE IS TOO HIGH UP AND TOO PROFESSIONAL.  IRAQ NOTIFIED THE US THAT THEY HAVE INTENTIONS OF RV'ING VERY SOON. THEY REALIZED THAT GIVING THE PEOPLE THE GIFT OF A VALUED CURRENCY MAY STOP THE BOMGINGS AND THE ASSISTANCE OF THE IRAQI CITIZEN.  I TOLD YOU WHEN THEY DID A 180 ON THE POLICY OF MOURNING AND WERE GOING ON WITH THE OIL AUCTIONS THERE WAS YOUR SIGN
BUT PEOPLE LOOK BUT DON'T SEE.  ALSO I CAN TELL YOU WILL ALL MORAL CERTAINTY THAT THE EL(Election Law) WAS PASSED AND HASHEMI WAS FORCED NOT TO VETO AND HE WAS ALSO FORCED TO SIGN IT WITH THE OTHER 2 MEMBERS OF THE PC(Presidential Council). HE WAS ALSO FORCED TO RESIGN THAT RIGHT. NOW THE US IS THE BABY SITTER OF THE REPUBLIC OF IRAQ, AND THAT THE US IS CALLING MANY OF THE SHOTS.  HASHEMI WAS ONE OF THE 1500 THAT WAS TO BE ARRESTED FOR CORRUPTION BY MALIKI AND THAT HE WAS GIVEN A WAY OUT.  DO NOT VETO, SIGN AND RESIGN.  ALL OF WHICH HAPPENED.  NOW MALIKI IS GOING OUT LOUD, AND HE WILL DO THE RIGHT THING WITH THE RV FOR THE PEOPLE OF IRAQ.  THE DECISION IS MADE AND THE MECHANISM IS IN PLACE ON WHEN IT IS TO HAPPEN.  AS I SAID I AM NOT GIVING IT OUT.  I AM NOT GOING TO WATCH THE SECONDS AND MINUTES BEING COUNTED DOWN TILL THE TIME IT IS TO HAPPEN.  THAT IS WHY I WOULDN'T GIVE IT TO MY PRIVATE SIGHT EVEN.  I TOLD YOU THAT YOU WILL HAVE THE BEST XMAS EVER AND MY INTEL IS HONEST AND SOUND AND TRUSTED.  I HAVE NO RATE.  I CAN TELL YOU THAT THE KHALEEZ TIMES IS HOLDING A POST RV INTERVIEW WITH THE GOVERNOR OF CBI SHABIBI THAT WAS DONE ALREADY.  IT WILL BE RELEASED AFTER THE RV TAKES PLACE.  IT DESCRIBES WHY AND WHAT WAS DONE BY CBI TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN AND SUCCESSFUL. I AM NOT SAYING.  I JUST GAVE YOU A HINT

No comments: