DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Thursday, December 10, 2009

FRANK'S POST - KTF Missions

How many of you remember that last month Shabibi was supposed to meet with the Finance and Global Development department of the United Nations? We have a team member that has been working on this subject. Below are a lot of links that will guide you to better understand the point that I am about to make. Why hasn’t the meeting been rescheduled yet? If you were going to receive a very large loan for your country would it not be smart to have the RI first and then reschedule this important meeting with the head of Finance and Global Development of the UN who by the way is well aware of Iraq’s currency status. Remember ……….that’s his job. What about the SDR’s or the DFI now being called a Compensation Fund? What about the IMF 6 billion loan and then Iraq asking for another 5.5 billion? How about all the loans from other countries and money that has been invested? How about money that we don’t even know about that they have buried in a shoe box? My point is that if you add all this money up…….IMO………it makes sense why the meeting was canceled and has not been rescheduled like it was supposed to for tomorrow. Our team member has been in communication with the UN Finance and Global Development representative. His name is Hazeem Fahmy. Last Tuesday and Wednesday, he was very open …….today he was very cautious in answering our questions. Friendly man……….indeed. I was going to give you his phone number but with thousands of us here I don’t want it to get silly for him with so many calls. I know you can look it up……….but please think twice. I share with you so that you can be updated………not so that you should call him. Below is an email with my contact giving me a 24 hour update and I share it with you. 


Frank........the article of interest involves shabibi attending the un meeting on finance and global development and how it will help the global economy.. the meeting was postponed from it's original date of the 23-24 and a new date to be determined no later than dec11th 2009...keeping in mind that the meetings were postponed due to the veto by hashemi in regards to the election law.. the election law has now passed and the meeting willl be rescheduled dec 11th which i have confirmed through mister hazeem fahmy..after today's discussion with mr famhy... it seems that a NEW EXCHANGE RATE of the iraq dinar is now common knowledge after the conversation that mr.fahmy and myself had today my question to him was persisely.will iraq's NEW EXCHANGE RATE and the effect that it will have on the global economy be discussed at the up and coming meeting for financial development and finance...his responce.. no sir the new exchange rate will not be discussed at this meeting... (I hope you all know what this means... it means it will have ALREADY happened and will no longer be a topic for the future... :))  ok ty for your time sir let me go cah in...lol well you know the rest frank hope this helps our ri...

No comments: