DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Thursday, December 10, 2009

DINAR HUNTER POST

DinarHunter Returns 12/10/09 6:30AM

**Please take anything below as a rumor and do not kill the messenger**
Kill the guy who delivered the news 

[DinarHunter] man there are a lot of non-believers around here lately huh?
[DinarHunter] yuck, that color is badlol lol lol lol lol lol
[mrparrot] That's why I'm making Kool-Aid 24/7.
[azareus] any news DH
[bear] Anything good before they all wake
[DinarHunter] mrparrot, I'll take a glass
[DinarHunter] actually, yes.
[DinarHunter] I don't care how crazy this sounds
[bear] give DH a shot of vodka too
[mrparrot] Crazy is good.
[azareus] we are all crazy in here
[mrparrot] Breaks up the monotony.
[bear] azareus yes we are
[DinarHunter] but I was given word last night that our man made it to Iraq and handed his contracts in
[bear] been that way 48 years
[DinarHunter] it funneled up through the channels and was approved all the way
[kaprrt143] did Adam make it on last night
[DinarHunter] announcement should be made on the next banking day in Iraq
[DinarHunter] I don't know if you have time to buy more
[Oli] why next banking day??
[DinarHunter] I just ordered another million online
[agentorange] DinarHunter is this for sure??
[DinarHunter] agentorange this isn't a cabbie's cousins uncles guess!
[azareus] what has this with the announcement to do dinarhunter
[frank dexter] is friday the day!
[DinarHunter] this came from the mouth of a man worth probably hundreds of millions
[agentorange] I just got out of bed
[DinarHunter] no not Friday
[DinarHunter] first banking day in Iraq
[Torey0112] next week??
[nelph] Dinar or dollars
[LLTay] hi any news
[DinarHunter] I think their week is over right now, yes?
[Oli] what makes the next banking day the one?? It would be on Sunday.
[DinarHunter] that means Sunday morning their time
[DinarHunter] so... Saturday night here I think?
[agentorange] DinarHunter right. Where did you read this???
[azareus] what has this to do with the RV dinarhunter
[DinarHunter] agentorange I didn't read it anywhere
[Torey0112] dh..can you post in the forum for the rest of the peeps when they wake up..thanks
[DinarHunter] I was meeting all last week and this week with invetors and VC groups
[Oli] i can understand why everyone is so frustrated here. 
[DinarHunter] ah
[DinarHunter] someone can copy the chat
[frank dexter] know the rate
[EddieX] copied
[DinarHunter] I just popped on to give a good news chat to the roomlol lol lol lol lol lol
[Torey0112] rate???
[DinarHunter] frank, I don't
[Torey0112] ty
[Oli] DH you can't take this personally, but people are sick of being jerked around.
[DinarHunter] I think it's going to be in the $2.47 range like I originally said
[Realdeal] Thanks DH - nice to hear you + news appreciated
[DinarHunter] but that's just intuitioin, I haven't seen any documentation
[Oli] I would strongly suggest that we don't go out and buy more dinar. 
[DinarHunter] I was told $2.47 a couple weeks ago
[agentorange] DinarHunter what meeting were you in again--sorry
[DinarHunter] before the first
[azareus] what has this handling over documents to do with th RV
[frank dexter] thank you,dDH
[DinarHunter] things were supposed to happen already
[Torey0112] i agree peeps..just keep what you have
[DinarHunter] then the bomobings, election law thing, etc
[DinarHunter] now that the election law is pushed though
[Oli] Be happy with what you have. DH if you don't want to sound like a pumper than don't say things like "go out and buy more dinar".
[nathan1] whats up people anything happen while i was asleep
[DinarHunter] and I know for a FACT that one 
[DinarHunter] I'm sorry Oli
[Torey0112] seems to me ...there is always an excuse not to r/v
[DinarHunter] just saying I did. You can do what you want
[Oli] that's ok DH....
[Torey0112] but i hope soon
[bear] DinarHunter thanks, got to go to work.
[Oli] that's why Im coming off sounding upset
[DinarHunter] not here to be a pumper, I don't sell. I'm not telling WHICH dinar dealer to use!
[bear] Oli to early to be upset
[DinarHunter] you think I'm hoping you'll accidentally buy from mine?
[DinarHunter] lol lol lol
[DinarHunter] get real
[Torey0112] lol lol lol
[DinarHunter] not a pumper
[Torey0112] funny
[DinarHunter] just a guy with an opinion
[tuxunder] DinarHunter what is the latest
[dinarmad] 4
[DinarHunter] and a guy who happens to be involved in things none of you are, obviously
[DinarHunter] tucx
[Torey0112] tux...he just got done..check forum..someone will post
[nathan1] dinarhunter what is the latest that you heard
[DinarHunter] my contacts flew to Iraq yesterday with signed agreements between CITGO, my group, and another very large company you've probably never heard of
[slr] and ???
[DinarHunter] agreements signed
[nathan1] oil??
[EddieX] copying
[DinarHunter] my contacts are expecting no more delays, they said my job is done
[DinarHunter] First thing Sunday morning when Iraqi banking begins
[THJ] Has to do with oil infrastructure and equipmwent?
[nathan1] what are they saying regarding the rate and date
[azareus] what has this to do when they will RV
[DinarHunter] it's game on at the new rate
[DinarHunter] "game on"!
[DinarHunter] think about it
[DinarHunter] EL is done
[LittleMissGrits] DinarHunter ...what newrate?
[nathan1] 2.47???
[DinarHunter] LMG I don't know but I believe it's going to be EXACTLY $2.47
[slr] and????
[EddieX] and what?
[nathan1] anyday now........?????
[DinarHunter] I have a side bet of 100,000 Dinar with one of my group that the rate is exactly that by Monday morning
[azareus] what has this agreement to do with when they will RV
[DinarHunter] azeurus - nothing 
[DinarHunter] jesus are you stupid?
[slr] hmm cool!!!
[DinarHunter] I'm telling you what I know
[DinarHunter] what I've been doing
[nathan1] thanks dinar hunter
[DinarHunter] if there was an official announcement it would be on CNN
[DinarHunter] it's not
[azareus] no, I´m not stupid thank you
[DinarHunter] so I'm giving you MY intel
[DinarHunter] it's pretty simple
[slr] lol lol lol
[nathan1] ive heard some of your interl before but never caught you on chat
[nathan1] intel*
[DinarHunter] when big money is going to be made, powerful people find it before we do
[DinarHunter] some of us get lucky enough to catch the boar
[DinarHunter] boat*
[DinarHunter] that's' it
[slr] yeah let the sharks and killer whales in first
[bear] DinarHunter you are correct
[slr] lol lol lol
[DinarHunter] THAT is what it has to do with the RV
[DinarHunter] get it?

No comments: