DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Monday, December 28, 2009

PHOENIX CHAT - Gold Rush

Thats right...a web radio show! The show will start out once a week and will be for former dinar investors.
My forum is called "After the Gold Rush" and was formed as an after the RV forum. "After the Gold Rush" is a free forum and always will be. You see this investment is like the last great Gold Rush. During the California gold rush of 1848–1855 thousands of every day people , farmers ranchers trappers and tradesmen traveled to California to take part in the great gold rush. Many of these people struck it rich and returned to the cities as new money to find they were shunned by the "old money". Many of these new made millionaires had no clue of how to act or how to properly invest their new found riches. So what many did was to ban together in "Social Clubs" where they were with those of like mind who had been through the gold rush and were facing the same problems associated with this new blessing. And that is what After the Gold Rush is...a place to gather to share stories...face problems and to share ideas. After the Gold Rush is not a dinar forum and we have no dinar topics anywhere on the forum....no Iraqi news and no rumor section. We allow anything we post to be removed from the forum and chat. We believe in the free flow of information to all people. But we do not allow any political postings of any type, there are other forums out there for that. We do have a news section and Iraqi and middle eastern news is posted there but nothing specific about the Iraqi Dinar. Right now we have 612 members. Last week we had 1,800+ members but I have banned over 1,000+ people in the past 5 days for inactivity. We are not accepting anymore new members and will not in the future and if you were banned for inactivity you may not rejoin. If you are in you are in....if not too bad. Yes we will be doing a web based radio program soon and it will be a once a week show for an hour or so. It is just for fun and to also share information on alternative energy and alternative health issues. We will have guest on these topics and other fun things. It will be fun, informative and off the wall with many surprises. We will have updates on new investments and we will host experts in different fields of investing, estate planning and taxes. So that's it....this is not a plug for anything because my forum is closed as is the chat. But I am sure the web address for the web radio show will get around and if you are interested I am sure you will find it. So that's it.

Phoenix

No comments: