DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Monday, December 28, 2009

ADAM MONTANA POST - Dinar Vets

Adam Montana] I'd like to cover Warka real quick
[Adam Montana] I get a lot of questions on this on the blog
[Adam Montana] I'm heading out for some meetings this AM, so I'll make it quick
[Adam Montana] first of all - In My Opinion we don't have our RV until after the 1st of the year.
[Adam Montana] I trust my CBI contact and I have no reason to believe he'd lie to me, and I'm also a very god judge of character
[Adam Montana] when I sat with him for the hours that I did, I never got the feeling that he was lying to me
[Adam Montana] I made him uncomfortable a few times, but that's because I was asking some hard questions
[Adam Montana] anyhow
[Adam Montana] I want to talk about Warka right now, because I know a lot of people don't have accounts
[Adam Montana] first reason for a Warka account: great GREAT interest rates!
[Adam Montana] don't stick your life savings in, because they are not FDIC insured
[Adam Montana] but
[Adam Montana] 6% returns is nothing to laugh at
[Adam Montana] you DO need a passport to open a Warka account
[Adam Montana] no way around it
[Adam Montana] good thing right now is that if it doesn't RV before year end, you have time to get an account open
[Adam Montana] http://travel.state.gov/passport/pas ... port_1738.html
[Adam Montana] go there to get started if you don't already have a passport
[Adam Montana] if you DO have a passport
[Adam Montana] go to the link on my blog "How to open a Warka Account
[Adam Montana] hang on
[Adam Montana] http://dinarspeculation.com/did-you- ... n-iraqi-dinar/
[Adam Montana] now here's the reason I first opened an account
[Adam Montana] "In Country RV"
[Adam Montana] has anyone heard of that?
[Adam Montana] there is a chance
[Adam Montana] that Iraq will pull a fast one
[Adam Montana] and do an "In Country RV"
[Adam Montana] meaning they COULD close the borders
[Adam Montana] tell everyone in Iraq "We have RVd, get in and exchange your bills for new bills"
[Adam Montana] "You have XXX days to do this"
[Adam Montana] then we're killingthe old notes
[Adam Montana] scary, right>?
[Adam Montana] that means whatever you have invested was wasted
[Adam Montana] this is just a possibiilty
[Adam Montana] the good thing is you could get around this by having a Warka account
[Adam Montana] because if you have some Dinar ALREADY IN IRAQ
[Adam Montana] you are protected from an IN COUNTRY RV
[Adam Montana] I'm not saying that will happen
[Adam Montana] I'm just saying that smart investors protect themselves
[Adam Montana] and aside from the huge returns offered by Warka on savings accounts
[Adam Montana] having some money in Warka is a good way to protect yoruself
[Adam Montana] ok let me wrap up the Warka thing
[Adam Montana] I'm not "pumping" warka accounts
[Adam Montana] I'm just saying everyone should be diversified
[Adam Montana] if you don't have a passport
[Adam Montana] get one!
[Adam Montana] while you still have time
[Adam Montana] then you can open an account with a tiny amount
[Adam Montana] like $10
[Adam Montana] there is a MINIMUM to hold an account in Warka
[Adam Montana] but they give you 6 months to fund it
[Adam Montana] it is possible to FEDEX your dinars to Warka in Iraq

No comments: