DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Monday, December 28, 2009

DINAR VETS CHAT... EARLY AM EST.

This is a portion of some of the chattings in chat this early AM.

[dinarded] Scheduled Changes in 2009 2010 schedule will be posted soon. There won't be an individual email notice attaching the new spreadsheet for scheduled changes. All users should check and download the file posted in this website. While there could be no changes for the mid-month, there might be ad-hoc changes during the month unexpectedly. Please check this site daily for possible changes. Posting Date Effective Date 29 Dec 2009 Please note: 31 Dec 2009

[lbernal] Hate to change the subject but...latest I picked up on is the IMF (governing body) has TWO documents specifically stating a rate already...just got off of our dinar call and one of the banks in Toledo wrote up a cashiers ck. to dinar trade and the teller told him he got a call from his brother in law to buy dinar TODAY and lock it in..against his inner feelings he wanted to reject that thought but based on his sense of URGENCY he bought and shared that info with the customer purchasing the cashiers ck.

[dinarded] http://www.un.org/Depts/treasury/index.html

[lbernal] They stated the documents recorded 1.44
[Del Mar] keep this link handy because by tomorrow afternoon you will see the new operational exchange rate posted by the UN unless Maliki makes the announcement first

[Del Mar] Iraq has to pay their dues to the UN based on that rate, the UN and the IMF will imposs a rete unless Maliki announces one. The dues are based on assets,natural resources and wealth of each country

[lbernal] The documents are in the hands of the IMF the governing body
[Del Mar] they say the If the UN works on the 30th we will know then but we won't be able to change our dinars until the 4th

[lbernal] Bama69..we just got off of our dinar call this evening and these are sources with good connections...they her direct coordination with the imf...the info got over here to the U.S. because of extended family relations.

[optrim] Thats when the operations rates of exchange give there rates and as the room been saying iraq pays there due to the un well see if it happens im not happy till i see green on hand

[lbernal] they said the 2 documents the imf held had a rate on it of 1.44

[Del Mar] Iraq should RV higher than that to compete with the GCC new currency and their neighbors

[UofIGuy] exactly Del Mar

No comments: