DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

FRANK POST - KTF Missions

Good evening KTFM Family,

The first thing I want to talk about today is the Second day of ………The Three Days. Some of you by this time have already cashed in all of your dinars at a bank that you made a good deal with or ……….just a small portion and are awaiting our mass email to give you further locations and their rates to exchange at. By this time we will also know how much time we are being given to exchange our dinars. IMO……we will have at least 30 days giving us plenty of time to study some of the successes and failures of others. On this day we should have all the material that we want to send out to you via email. It will contain the bank and its rate that we made deals with and Ali’s rate so that you can make a decision on which to select from. We will supply you with the phone numbers that you will need to call in your appointment. You will have to decide whether you are looking for a high exchange rate or the convenience of comfort and higher security by not having to travel great distances. We will not be supplying specific banks………..instead the main branch and the phone number they gave us for you to call in to make the appointment with one of their local branches nearest you. I mentioned this before ……as an example WF will supply us with their number and when you call you will say you are a KTFM member and they will tell you the special rate reserved for you as a member and they will make your appointment for you. Ali wants me to tell you that his offices will be ready one week after the announcement is official. Except for his California and Tennessee office because they will be open………immediately after the announcement. Actually they already are in business selling dinars right now. On this second day ……..you may be traveling a lot to your destinations to exchange. When you travel it should not be done alone. It may be best to have at least two cars as a team going to your destination in case of mechanical failure in one car. It would also be wise to prepare your car as of now ……..tune up if necessary……..check your tires…….change your oil……….double check your heating system if you are in the North. Make sure you have your proper papers in your glove compartment. This is not an ordinary family outing in the old jalopy ………it is a serious trip with a serious cargo. If you are traveling by air…….you must claim your dinars. You can only fly with 10,000.00 USD. You can fly with more but if you try doing it without reporting it and they catch you through security ……..you will draw serious attention with this type of money. Call the TSA of your local airport and get the correct information so you are properly prepared and not waste time when you arrive for your flight. Some of you will make the decision to cash out a small amount of dinars at your local bank to have the funds to acquire a leer jet. This method is the best IMO. You will not have to go through security with your luggage that will contain your dinars. The flight is more comfortable and quicker. Make your hotel reservations in advance and if you are going to be waiting more than one day go to a bank when you arrive and rent a safety deposit box to secure your dinars. Do not trust the hotel safes. Tomorrow we will review what you will experience at a bank or with Ali when you exchange as we finish with the third day of The Three Days.

This was called into me that on another forum called DinarVets a member by the username of SCORPION is reporting that in Houston, Texas…….ATM machines are being set up to exchange dinars into dollars. I called my Houston people and they will be looking for these tomorrow. If it is true……..I like how they are just now being set up.

We were honored with a phone call today a person well known on the internet ……….to be trustworthy. It is my intention to protect this person as they come to join KTFM for the first time. We took the opportunity to overlap our intel. I pointed out that I am concentrating on banks. I am looking for bank officers in the US that can start negotiating with us for a good rate. As for the banks in Iraq I seek………..the lower denoms and fils. I told the person that my team has seen them at Iraq banks and by the Grace of God ………so have they. We began to compare notes and I was greatly encouraged on how our intel was overlapping. This team has also seen the lower denoms and ………..THE THREE FILS. I capitalized that because most people think that there are only two fils. In total there are three……..the quarter fil, the half fil and the three quarter fil. We compared the structure of the coins and the colors…………our intel matched. I am very encouraged by this phone conversation and wanted to share it with you. This new member may stay under the radar ………under my protection or they may come out and say hi someday. Until then I will be in communication with them as often as possible.

There are a lot of articles coming at us as if we were playing dodge ball. It is important that we do not reach to low of a point that it depresses us nor should we reach to high of a point where we lose our discipline of control. One article today said that after a government study they have decided to increase the dinar. Problem is ……….it’s a recycled clone. These types of articles are literally shuffled through the news agencies and when they magically reappear …………the header is programmed to slot in the current date. Making it look like it’s contemporary. Anther article says that Iraq urges UNSC to extend DFI and IAMB mandates for one more year. Well that’s stupid. Why would you need this money if you are about to announce the increase of your currency? It’s almost as if they are just going through the emotions of their ……..mundane stupidity. No matter what Family be strong when you read articles……..and then be stronger.

Intel……..as of Dec. 27th all military and civilian clinics, along with hospitals, are going to start closing except for the one that is in the heart of Baghdad. (To the person who sent this via pm…..I apologize that I did not mention your name…….I did not write it down when I read your intel). We looked into this and were able to verify it so we share it.

Silent messages…….are the loudest. The US makes a political pledge to the Kurds in Iraq. Hmmm………talk about the missing link.

A team member is working with an Iraqi UN liaison. We have already posed three important questions related to our investment and the answers were extremely positive. We are proposing three more questions which have been sent by email but will not bother the gentleman obviously if we have the RI tomorrow. If not………..then we plan to follow up and finish our interview with him and God willing I will share it. It is very interesting how this liaison is responding.

No comments: