DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

DECISION TO LIFT THE VALUE OF THE IQD

By James A Smith Senior Financial Officer
12/17/2009 5:45:07 AM

James A Smith Senior Financial Officer
JAS Financial

Decision to lift the value of the Iraqi dinar was the result of valuable studies. Finance Minister Baqir Jabr said the Iraqi dinar has been improving during the current period.

He explained that the Iraqi Central Bank's decision to raise the value of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currencies was correct and was the result of valuable studies aimed at raising the purchasing power of the Iraqi people above all else.

He pointed out that the Ministry's plans absorbed all future programs in the budget for next year to move the Iraqi economy properly.

Here are a couple of very real facts. Iraq has a majority of the world’s natural reserves and crude oil, putting it on the same level as Saudi Arabia and Kuwait . If you know anything at all about Saudi Arabia and Kuwait , you should know that their currency is very valuable and their natural resources are the reason. So, why isn’t Iraq as rich as Saudi Arabia and Kuwait ? That answer is simple – they only recently established a stable government, elections are now being held successfully, and the march towards financial recovery is progressing steadily. Crime and terrorism is lower and lower all the time! And just as importantly – the Iraqi people are unjustly impoverished as a result of the recent chaos, and they cannot remain in that situation for much longer – not when they control a major amount of the world’s “black gold”.

http://blackhillsportal.com/npps/story.cfm?id=3565

No comments: