DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

18DELTA CHAT

I HAD A CALL FROM MY BEST FRIEND LAST NIGHT. HIS BRO IS CONNECTED TO SEVERAL ECONOMISTS IN DUBAI. HE STAYS WITH THEM WHEN HE ATTENDS ECONOMIC CONFERENCES ON THE MIDDLE EASTERN REGION FOR ACADEMICS. YESTERDAY HE GOT A CALL FROM THEM. WHATEVER WAS SAID IT WAS COMPELLING AND CONVINCING ENOUGH THAT HE ORDERED 15K OF IQD FROM SAFE DINAR.

HE SAID THEY GUARANTEED A REVALUATION BETWEEN THE 17-20TH OF DECEMBER. THIS FALLS IN WITH BGPATTONS INFO FROM THE SECRET SERVICE OF MALIKI USING IT TO KICK OFF HIS CAMPAIGN ON THE 17TH. NOW I AM WONDERING WHEN MALIKI ON THE 26TH OF NOVEMBER SAID HE WOULD END UNEMPLOYMENT BY THE END OF THE YEAR. DID HE MEAN THEIR YEAR OR OUR YEAR? CUZ THEIR YEAR ENDS ON THE 18TH AND XMAS I BELIEVE IS THE 22ND IN IRAQ. DOES ANYONE REMEMBER IF THIS IS TRUE? WHO KNOWS ALL I KNOW IS IT IS LISTED. ASK A MUSLIM. LOL!

HARRIS WHAT IS THE ACTIVITY ON THE NATIONALS TRYING TO GET THEIR HANDS ON IQD? OK I SAW MY BUD WAS ON EARLIER. THERE IS MORE. I HAVE TO GET IT.

XXXXX received a call from the head of the Bank in Cairo, Egypt and he said, XXXXX you can quit worrying about it now…. I just got word it will be over very soon…. Set back and relax because it will be over by Sunday….

THIS IS FROM AN INTERNATIONAL GOLD BROKER. HE DOES WORK FOR THE IMF AND FOR BANKS IN THE MIDDLE EAST. NOW I HEARD ABOUT THE INFO ON MONTANA'S SITE ABOUT THE 17TH CAMPAIGN KICKOFF RV FOR IRAQ BY MALIKI. THE INFO SOUNDED LEGIT, BUT DON'T KNOW THE SOURCE OR PERSON WHO REPORTED IT. I TALKED TO SONNY ABOUT IT AND AS I SAID WE AREN'T THE ONLY ONES THAT HAVE INTEL.

NOW IT LOOKS VERY PROMISING AND THE FACT THAT THE IMFS DATA DISSEMINATION SYSTEMS ARE GOING INTO IRAQ IS VERY BIG NEWS. HOW MANY OF YOU HAVE CHECKED THE RATES OF EXCHANGE PAGE ON THE IMF? IT IS THE ONE THAT FOLLOWS THE DAILY RATES OF COUNTRIES WHO HAVE RECOGNIZED CURRENCIES BY THE IMF TO PAY FOR IMF FUND TRANSACTIONS IN THE PAST. SEE IRAQ IS NOT LISTED. HAVEN'T BEEN FOR DECADES. WHY?

angel42b says to (06:02:05): not reconized curriency?

YES ANGEL CORRECT. VERY SOON IRAQ WILL BE LISTED ON THERE.

No comments: