DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

DANIE1 POST - KTF Missions

Encouraging Info rec'd from Bank
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am not sure if I am posting this in the right place or not, but if the mods feel the need to move it, I am sure they will.

About two months ago, I went to my bank - BB&T, mainly found in VA and NC. I asked the Banker if they buy or sell the Iraqi Dinar and they told me "no" and offered an International Currency Exchange to buy from here in VA. The International Exchange was selling at a higher rate than what I could get elsewhere and when I sell back to them, they would only give me half what I paid or half the exchange rate for that day when it rvs. Guess what? I didn't do business with them. I bought elsewhere.

Today, I went in to talk to my banker and just asked again if they buy or sell the Iraqi Dinar. He told me "no" and offered the same referral as before. I then asked him about the Vietnamese Dong. He did not know if they exchanged it or not, so he called BB&T Foreign Currency Dept. to find out. While he was on the phone, he asked them about the Iraqi Dinar and they said, "yes, we sell it now and will be exchanging it when the rate is set". He got off the phone and told me what they said. By the way, I got so excited and he did too that he forgot to tell me about the Dong!

He proceeded to tell me that he checked with the BB&T Foreign Currency Dept. himself less than a month ago and they were not dealing with the Iraqi Dinar AT ALL. They just made the decision recently to buy and sell it.

IMO...they probably saw the opportunity of a life time and made the decision to exchange the Dinar or possibly have some intel that led them to that decision. Either way....they made a change and it looks positive to me.

My Banker now has his eyes and ears open and told me he would be contacting me first thing when he receives any information on the rate or the exchange.

Hang in there folks.....It's coming!!!!! We just have to be patient!


Originally Posted by indwelt
Encouraging news Daniel. I'm in the Winchester, VA area. Do you know whether there will be a BB&T location anywhere in VA that will be able to authenticate the dinar on site?

DANIEL's RESPONSE
He told me that they would not do the actual exchange at my branch, but they would inner office the dinars to Charlotte, NC for the exchange and deposit the money into my account from there, but I do not have to go to Charlotte myself. When I go back into the bank, I will ask him that question. Good question....thanks!

No comments: