DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Friday, January 22, 2010

XXXXXXX POST - 1/22/10 @ 6:14pm EST

XXXXXXX says to (18:14:47): HELLO DS
XXXXXXX says to (18:15:49): NOT SURE IF I AM READY YET OR NOT
XXXXXXX says to (18:16:12): THE NEWS I HAVE IS PRETTY BIG
XXXXXXX says to (18:16:48): IT ISN'T THAT EASY
XXXXXXX says to (18:17:32): HMMM
XXXXXXX says to (18:17:42): I HAVE TO THINK HOW TO DO THIS
XXXXXXX says to (18:17:54): ON DV IT IS EASY
XXXXXXX says to (18:17:57): HERE IT IS NOT
XXXXXXX says to (18:18:34): I DON'T WANT THIS POSTED
XXXXXXX says to (18:18:45): IF IT HITS OTHER SITES
XXXXXXX says to (18:18:51): I WILL CLOSE DOWN CHAT
XXXXXXX says to (18:18:58): AND WILL ONLY POST IN THE FORUMS
XXXXXXX says to (18:19:05): THAT SIMPLE
XXXXXXX says to (18:19:12): SO HERE IT IS
XXXXXXX says to (18:19:22): AND I ALWAYS KEEP MY WORD
XXXXXXX says to (18:19:44): SO YOU SPOOKS THINK ABOUT IT BEFORE YOU RUN TO YOUR SITES WITH IT
XXXXXXX says to (18:19:50): EXCEPT KTF
XXXXXXX says to (18:19:56): THAT IS FINE
XXXXXXX says to (18:20:12): AND YOU CAN SHARE WITH YOUR FAMILY AND CLOSE FRIENDS
XXXXXXX says to (18:20:31): I HAD A TALK WITH xxxxx WHILE HE WAS VACATIONING IN FLORIDA
XXXXXXX says to (18:20:41): HE HAD SOME INFO FROM CHASE BANK
XXXXXXX says to (18:21:04): HE DIDN'T REALLY KNOW WHAT IT WAS. ONLY THAT THEY KNEW SOMETHING.
XXXXXXX says to (18:21:13): SO HE ASKED FOR MY HELP
XXXXXXX says to (18:21:23): SO I CONTACTED MY BEST BUD
XXXXXXX says to (18:21:30): GAVE IT TO HIM.
XXXXXXX says to (18:21:57): AND HE TOOK IT TO CHASE AT THE #5 EXEC IN CHASE
XXXXXXX says to (18:22:15): THEY WERE NEVER NOTIFIED OFFICIALLY BY ANYONE IN THE US
XXXXXXX says to (18:22:19): BUT
XXXXXXX says to (18:22:34): THEY WERE GIVEN A HEADS UP BY TBI IN IRAQ
XXXXXXX says to (18:22:42): SINCE THEY OWN PART OF IT
XXXXXXX says to (18:22:51): THE HEADS UP WAS 10-14 DAYS
XXXXXXX says to (18:23:20): LOOKING AT THE EOM JANUARY AND NLT FEBRUARY 7TH
XXXXXXX says to (18:23:30): NOW THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL CONFIRMATION
XXXXXXX says to (18:23:42): ONLY A HEADS UP TO CHASE BY TBI
XXXXXXX says to (18:24:07): SO THAT IS WHERE WE STAND NOW WITH HOW THIS WAS STARTED AND HOW PASSED ON THE INFO TO US BANKS
XXXXXXX says to (18:24:16): THAT IS IT
XXXXXXX says to (18:24:18): NO RATE
XXXXXXX says to (18:24:22): THANK YOU
XXXXXXX says to (18:24:25): ALL DONE
XXXXXXX says to (18:26:31): I CAN TELL YOU THIS IS FACT BASED
XXXXXXX says to (18:28:51): NOW AS I SAID THIS WAS JUST US FINDING OUT WHAT PUT THE BUG IN THE BANKS EARS TO CONTACT BRANCHES
XXXXXXX says to (18:30:09): I WAS GLAD I FOUND OUT
XXXXXXX says to (18:30:17): I WAS UPSET WITH THE BANKS
XXXXXXX says to (18:30:36): I THOUGHT THEY HAD ACTED IRRESPONSIBLY
angelrod says to (18:30:54): just for peace of mind...when did the 10-14 day window start?
XXXXXXX says to (18:31:14): I FIGURED AFTER ALL THE COMPLAINTS I GOT TO STOP THE CALLS
XXXXXXX says to (18:31:26): THEN THEY LEAK OUT INFO TO THE BRANCHES
XXXXXXX says to (18:31:37): AND IF IT WASN'T LEGITIMATE INFORMATION
XXXXXXX says to (18:31:47): THEN THEY DESERVED TO HAVE PEOPLE CALLING
XXXXXXX says to (18:35:43): JUST WAS TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT WAS THE REASON THEY CONTACTED BRANCHES TO LOOK FOR A CHANGE IN THE IQD TO COME TO THE SCREENS
XXXXXXX says to (18:36:06): AND I KNEW IT WASN'T THE TREASURY WHO GAVE THE INFO OUT
XXXXXXX says to (18:36:38): SO I COULDN'T FIGURE OUT WHO COULD HAVE ENOUGH CLOUT THAT A CORPORATE BANK WOULD TAKE SERIOUSLY
XXXXXXX says to (18:36:55): MY BUD HAD GUESSED TBI OR WARKA
XXXXXXX says to (18:37:20): THEN AFTER A WEEK
XXXXXXX says to (18:37:26): WE FINALLY GOT THE ANSWER
PWDawg says to (18:37:46): could it be that this started last weekend? the contact from TBI?
XXXXXXX says to (18:38:02): YOUR GUESS IS AS GOOD AS ANY
XXXXXXX says to (18:38:23): WHAT I SAID IS EXACTLY WHAT I KNOW
XXXXXXX says to (18:38:32): NOTHING MORE AND NOTHING LESS
neo: Ok I have several members asking what is the TBI? For those of you who are new to this, the TBI is wholly owned by the Ministry of Finance. It was established in July 2003 to facilitate Iraq's international trade and the reconstruction of the country after the expiration of the UN Oil-For-Food Program. the TBI was the first bank to introduce Visa cards and ATMs in Iraq. The Bank plays a significant role, in developing Iraqi infrastructure. Not as thorough as XXXXXXX but I hope this helps

6 comments:

Denno said...

THIEF

Anonymous said...

What's the big deal, Dennis? We are all in this for the same ending.....RV!

Dinar-Daddy said...

I found this annonymous post on Neno's Place. I guess Wrighttwice wasn't concerned with this person's threat. I felt it was worth re-posting based on the implied timeline that seemed to match Frank26's information shared the past couple of nights. Is that not worth sharing with everyone if I find a pattern like that? Please no name calling... best wishes Dennis. I hope you enjoy the information I bring to my blog. DD

Anonymous said...

funny.....numerous post @neno's have come from Dinar Outcast and also the IIF, but they are gonna call other sites thieves?

Anonymous said...

who cares, Medic wont ever shut his site down. He will lose traffic and revenue. He acts like he has the monopoly to information. It wasnt his to begin with. I dare you to shut down the chat...because I know you wont.

Anonymous said...

well..as I thought, Medic didnt close down his chat. Just like with all his other threats, they are empty and baseless. Pathetic