DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Friday, January 22, 2010

KAPERONI POST - Dinar Vets

I was in chat this afternoon and conveyed this to many. For those who missed it I am posting.

I have two main contacts in the banking industry. They are VP's and well connected. One works for WF, the other US Bank. I try often to keep in touch at least once a week to hear anything that may come up regarding our investment. Keep in mind as well, both of these people have dinar so there motives are good intended.

We have all heard the stories one way or another from banks getting notifications to "watch their screen" to peeps saying the banks say nothing or tell them we do not sell or plan to sell or buy the dinar. Up to this point ....all talk.

Today though I got some hard evidence that WF is taking a stand on the Iraqi dinar. My contact was telling that they now have received directive from other WF VP's to discourage people from the dinar. That the dinar is in fact a "scam."

This is there position ever so stupid. We all know the dinar is a viable currency and has value. We also all know that Iraq is rebuilding with potential for the dinar to appreciate. It may be a huge risk, but certainly not a scam.

I mention this today because this is no long rumor but now a corporate direction and decision...for whatever there reason may be.

I encourage all of us to who may bank there to find another bank. To not let WF have the benefit of our wealth.

No comments: