DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Friday, January 22, 2010

ADAM MONTANA POST - Dinar Vets 1/22/10

Adam Montana] randy0017 what itme is it where you are?
[govets] Nance k
[randy0017] 9:42pm
[jduncan] In New Iberia?
[Adam Montana] randy0017 send me a PM when you get a minute please
[mac lightning] BIDEN in Iraq....hhmmmmmmmm
[Adam Montana] hey room
[Adam Montana] I heard a rumor about me
[mac lightning] hey adam...wazup???
[randy0017] Unfortunately, I don't see anything other than what ya'll see.
[new] jduncan Yes Air Log
[mac lightning] now what did you do???
[jduncan] I live in Texas
[74mako19] good looking?
[jduncan] I have a couple of friends in New Iberia
[Adam Montana] someone said I was packing my bags and leaving the site
[Tiberius] hey all
[new] jduncan So do I
[vmike64048] really?
[renegade321] HAy addam have you checked out chazmans post?
[kizer8] Hello All. Any new news or rumors?
[countrybumkin514] Really...
[Adam Montana] renegade321 link please?
[74mako19] NO WAY
[renegade321] daddys page
[mac lightning] If you pack....I hope its for Iraq to cash in
[Adam Montana] so the truth is I'm not leaving. If the RV happens this weekend I have another site ready to go for Post RV
[Adam Montana] that's not released until after RV though
[Adam Montana] I did get an email from my CBI contact
[74mako19] Great we need help post rv
[mac lightning] 'Adam...been a while since I've heard it from you...what is your latest take on the investment and rV potential??
[stglenn] and?
[Adam Montana] he told me some stuff on wednesday about the budgetr
[stglenn] and?
[Adam Montana] you all know how I am... I'm not spouting off rumors until I confirm it
[Adam Montana] I expect to hear confirmation next business day for the CBI
[randy0017] Adam Montana PM sent
[Adam Montana] that's what, Sunday morning for us?
[Adam Montana] no
[Adam Montana] yes
[mac lightning] confirmation of the budget???
[Adam Montana] early Sunday morning
[bringiton] y
[countrybumkin514] Randy0017...where are you?
[warrengz] Adam Montana Yes sir and will be posting it here
[stglenn] umm i think so
[Adam Montana] mac lightning that and a couple of other things
[mac lightning] cool thx
[randy0017] countrybumkin514 Base south of Mosul.
[shanny] confirmation of RV?
[Adam Montana] So.. if you don't hear a rate by Sunday morning, I'll come into chat and explain the rest
[Tiberius] we have a very strong window for a RV this weekend I think, just my opinion
[mac lightning] awesome thx Adam
[Adam Montana] that's it for now. Stay calm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.