DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Sunday, January 3, 2010

TTFN EMAIL - KTF Missions

Hi Frank

Thank you for your response to my question from the other night. About the larger denominations not getting the better exchange rates. I kind of knew that that was the case, and explained this to the wife a time or two. but it just kept coming up time and again, so i just started to panic a bit. I am glad that I took the time to type the question out to you.

Also we, the wife and I wanted to share some bank stories with you. We bank at W.F., Citi, @ Chase. Well the manager at my WF Branch, I asked her if she knew anything about the IQD deal that was going on, she said "no, but that she had just gotten a memo just that morning on it but didn't get a chance to read it yet." And we just left it at that.

Then I saw her about a week later at the Post Office in town and she said that "the memo that she was talking about the other morning when I was in the branch was stating that her office would not be handling IQD's, but that it would be down in Fresno, San Francisco, @ L.A., Ca. area office's only." And again we left it at that.

Then the next time we met was on the date that my house payment was due, I was late getting to the bank and it was closed. So I left the bank and ran into her out in the parking lot. She asked what was going on so I told her that I was here to make a house payment but was late for it, then she asked me, "I thought that you were going to pay off your house when the IQD RI/RV'ed", and I said yes that I was. Then she proceeded to ask me "why I was going to throw away $1000.00 to WF Bank, and that this thing is so close to being a done deal."

Any way have the banks always gotten this involved and excited, even to the point that there investment people are calling us on the phone and act like you are there long lost friend or best friend in the whole wide world? from here in California across to Florida were i have one of my daughters and son in law live. is this happening to others in the group?

Any how just thought that I would drop that info to you.

Again, thank you for all of your time and help

T.T.F.N.

No comments: