DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Jan 10th: Date of the Pay of Retired Workers

Sunday, 03/01/2010 10:21
Baghdad / Yousef al-Tai

The Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs, the tenth day of this month, the date for the pay of retired workers. The Director of the Department of the retirement and social security of workers for Faris Sami Aziz (range) yesterday that the department will pay retired workers, regardless of the months of November and December of 2009

Through post offices allocated, on the tenth day of this month, according to the ratios that have been identified the decision of the Council of Ministers No. 222 of 2008. He added that the retired who has secured the service of 30 years and over will receive 200 thousand dinars per month, and receives the retired who has secured the service of less than 30 years, 170 thousand dinars per month. و He retired Aziz said the family of the deceased which has more than three beneficiaries received 150 thousand dinars per month, while receiving the deceased's family, consisting of retired beneficiaries two 140 thousand dinars per month, and the family of deceased pensioner, consisting of one receivable receive 130 thousand dinars a month. Aziz called on retirees to review the post offices of the specialized e purpose of receiving their pensions with them Mstsahpin ID card and identity scheme

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Falmadapaper.net%2F&sl=ar&tl=en&history_state0=

No comments: