DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Sunday, January 3, 2010

SONNY1 CHAT - Dinar Vets

[sonny1] i got a little news, can i have a minute
[sonny1] and no i wont be saying 100%.**
[sonny1] i was to be on at 8 central, but i have to take off in a little bit, so can some of you please update people as they come on
[sonny1] ok, i have been on the phone all day with this bank holiday thing, and i think i found out what is up
[sonny1] i have been told that the reason it was such a surprise banking day, is that all the iraqi banks were updating there systems implementing a new rv rate
[sonny1] i nor does anyone know this rate, so dont let them fool ya
[sonny1] and they cant let out what they are really doing today, so they are calling it a (banking day)
[sonny1] with all the other countries in the gcc getting a re-adjusted rate over the past few days, some as high as 40 plus cents
[sonny1] iraq also got adjusted, but they are waiting on iraq to just simply make the announcement, as it is a huge deal to there people
[sonny1] and as soon as iraq makes the announcement its a worldwide payday
[sonny1] now i am being told that iraq could announce this as soon as tonight our time, exact time i do not know
[sonny1] and rate i do not have either, though it is believed to be around the euro, but i am not sure
[34dean] sonny1... may I ask a question?
[sonny1] i dont have much to say, but i am excited, but as we all know no-one has ever been so far, so dont put that last order in if you cant afford to
[sonny1] dean, of course
[34dean] where did you confirm that the other GCC countries increased significantly?
[sonny1] 34dean all i heard is that kuwait went up over 40 cents, bahrain 30 cents, saudi 3-4 cents, and the others were between 3-7 cents, and it should be on the imf web-site tomm
[Sunglass] are you open to questions at this time sonny1?
[sonny1] but once again no-one has been right so-far, so take it as that, but it makes sense with this made up banking holiday. this news came from a soldier in iraq
[34dean] I believe the GCC country RV's may have been debunked due to BUY/SELL rates showingon certain sites. We'll see tomorrow.
[sonny1] 34dean we will know tomm
[34dean] some sites showed every currency UP...
[allIneedisonemillionusd] For later - What is the thought on the article about the 2010 Budget
[sonny1] allIneedisonemillionusd i heard it passed, at 80 billion u.s
[babygirla] sonny1 , am i right the dinar is considered the new currency . Because if so ihave read positive sights onthenewcurrency just wondering is the new cureency the dinar?
[sonny1] the dinar is there new currency, saddam notes is there old
[Quart] what rank is the soldier you spoke with?
sonny1] Quart private parts, lol, sargaent
[Sunglass] anyone have any questions in the que???
[jim] what about the 000's
[sonny1] jim what about them
[Sunglass] he can't respond sonny1
[Sunglass] i assume he's asking about the lop
[sonny1] oh, no lop, thats what i think he is asking
[sonny1] lop defeats the purpose of them rv'ing
[Orleanian] Sonny1 can you tell us how the soldier would be in a position to know?
[sonny1] Orleanian he works hand in hand with some government and has gained their trust, we will see how much though

No comments: