DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Monday, January 4, 2010

FRANK POST - KTF Missions

I explained to you yesterday why the CBI bank was closed. We made fun of their excuse ……….”Accounting Holiday”. Actually you have to give them credit because it was rather ingenious ………just bad choice of words………or translation on our part. Either way the question is ………..what did the banks do today in Iraq? All the banks opened late today in Iraq. There was a stop and go delay that eventually ended allowing banks to open. That is key point #1. What did the ISX do today………remember they have been advertising their grand opening today on the 4th. Today the ISX was closed. Key point #2. As we made fun of Accounting Holiday………allow me to mock the ISX. You guys had all the time in the world since this past summer when you announced your plans to launch the ISX ………..to be ready to go today. It is the first day of the opening bell of the year and you guys are telling us that you are not ready? I’m sorry…….somebody told you that you are not ready. Somebody told you to shut down today and not open your doors regardless if you are ready or not. (I know I already claimed it but just one more time……….all of this IMO either that or it’s the blue couch and I know that can be hard to interpret) IMO………last week the CBI was told to turn in some important figures to the IMF. When those figures came in they were under reported……….caught with their hands in the cookie jar. That did not sit well with the IMF and they shut the banks down and almost did it today too. They are performing………IMO………an audit……….that’s their so called Accounting Holiday. They lied about how much they had in their vaults. What else is new? Family this is a serious audit that even postponed the grand opening of the ISX. We have a new word on our contact’s computer screens from the UK. Go to the next paragraph.

For the longest time in 2009 the IQD was labeled as pending or on hold on bank screens. This morning our UK sources that had 5 banks in their area working with them told us that their computer screens now have a new labeling for the IQD. In fact they stated that it was rather shocking to them because they had never seen such wording. Next to the IQD is now the wording……..”FROZEN”. No Family……….there are no serious complications ………just keep reading. This is a sobering audit that will hopefully wake these people up. In order to properly count Iraq’s funds there must be no movement of their currency from one bank to another. Nothing must be allowed to move …….the IQD must be frozen. IMO the ISX was punished because they had all intentions of coming out with the new IQD rate. So are we in trouble Family with our investment? Is there another delay? IMO…….no. Everything is still on track because the main purpose is to clear the stage for the IQD’s grand entrance. Regardless of how long it takes…..monumental events are occurring to take us to that announcement.

Did you see the auction Family? Select from the menu please. Item #1 ……….a large volume was necessary after a 3 day holiday. Item #2 ……….IMO…………it was fake and necessary to be so. How else can you save face and explain the last two days.

Thomson Reuters has been and still is experiencing computer issues. This problem will not prevent the RI but I would be greatly encouraged if they could resolve this problem as soon as possible. They are a vital component to launching the IQD.

No comments: