DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Monday, January 4, 2010

BILLY TITANIUM CHAT - Neno"s Place

BillyTitanium: Good afternoon everyone... I am for most of the time in Balad, but I fly all around to the different FOBS. They are ramping up for the elections here in March. More troops. I think I overdosed on koolaide a couple of days ago.

Screwball: laws will pass thick and fast. all is good, and pb passed consumer law, and the fact they passed 1st amendment to investment law. 1st amendment to investment law passed. It's all political. They only want us to think they are slow... multiple attacks... they will use suicide bombers, and they expect a big attack.

BillyTitanium: In hopes to stop the Elections from taking place. They are expecting a large surge of indirect fire attacks, and IED's at various cities due to the Elections. What I can say about Miliki intel is that they are preparing for the mother load of attacks to try and hault the Elections.

No comments: