DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Saturday, January 16, 2010

ENNORSTE POST 1/16/10 (Don't know what site it's from)

From DinarVets - ennorste post 1/16/10
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is “Rainbow” and is it relevant to the RV?”

I got a PM from H****** tonight in which he included an email that he had received just today. In it is a strange translation from Arabic in which the term “rainbow” appears. H***** suggested that I do some research and then we might discuss it in chat.

Little did I know that it would prove such a great search!

I’ve decided in this post to bring you all along with me as I show you the methodology I use to unravel strange documents. Hopefully by doing this you will all be encouraged to join me and we will uncover more “nuggets” of truth as this process continues. In any case I’m sure you will find it fun. Consider yourselves all Watsons to me, Sherlock Holmes (LOL).

I will admit that on reading the follow PM from H**** I was dumbfounded at first. I even wrote him back and said something to the affect as this: “Where do I start? Is rainbow a thing or a person. I’m stumped. Help me out here!”

Now H***** will confirm this because, like a dummy, I sent the PM! So I admit we all are starting out as dummies.

Then, 20 minutes and a martini later, I decided to see what I could do with this cryptic email in an attempt to find the truth behind the nuggets it contained.

We start with H*****’s email. It begins with a short statement from him, then the email he received, then a closing challenge from H******. Here is the PM I received:

“Ok...I think I first heard via email that M**** was all bent about the term "rainbow". I got this email today....here you go:

”Rainbow: symbolizing a rainbow connecting Iraq to US-the RV is completed

”Governor of Najaf, confirmed that the bombing of the rainbow of the latest terrorist

”Governor of Najaf, confirmed that the bombing of the rainbow of the latest terrorist goal to cause chaos and make media
15 January, 2010 07:28:00 15 January, 2010 07:28:0

”The governor of Najaf, Adnan al in a statement to the rainbow that the latest terrorist bombing in the city caused by a number of devices manufactured locally and aims to cause confusion and make a media and political.

“On the other hand he Zurfi to tighten security measures, including a comprehensive review of the work of the security services may include changing the leadership of some regions, as well as to prevent vehicles from entering certain areas and to identify special places for parking.

”Hassani assure the rainbow: the decline in the export of Iraqi oil caused by a region

”Between a member of the House of Representatives Hadi al-Hassani of the rainbow, the share of Iraq's oil in the fifties of the last century were narrow with lots of Saudi Arabia and Iran in terms of productivity, but wars that the policy pursued by the dictatorial regime and the policy of regional intervention led to the decline in the share of Iraq's oil should have been to Iraq today to issue a A total of five million barrels a day.

“On the political position of the hidden and declared to Saudi Arabia from the overall process of political transition in the country; Hassani, the deputy pointed out that Riyadh is opposed to any project renaissance wakes up from the rubble of dictatorship and the ravages of war brought down the debt evidenced by the lack of Iraq's support for the result of the tyranny of unjust wars, as they look to their interests in the region look purely sectarian.”

Suggestion: Are you willing to do a quick study on this and make it a topic of discussion in the chat room?

Before we begin with a study of the email itself I would just like to say that I find it interesting that M**** (oh, lord, forgive me for mentioning that name) was “bent” on this rainbow concept for some time. I recall hearing about it at least 2 months ago and maybe more than that. To date, as far as I can tell, he has not uncovered the meaning of the term. I think within a few days he’ll know what it means: he’ll read this post!

Initially, the French government denied all knowledge but it soon became obvious that they were involved. Soon French Prime Minister Fabius appeared on television to tell a shocked world, "Agents of the DGSE (Secret Service) sank this boat. They acted on orders." The French minister of defense resigned.

So, what do we see here? We see the following: the “Rainbow” was a ship that Greenpeace owned to attempt to stop nuclear testing by the French near New Zealand. People protested but eventually the French took out the ship. It was done by the French Secret Service and came to be known as “The Rainbow Warrior”.

So the Rainbow is both a thing, namely a ship, and an event. But what is the nature of that event? Was it a terrorist act? No, it was a covert act of a legitimate government
made to look like a terrorist act.

At this point I knew that I’d come upon something VERY BIG. And at that instant I also knew what “the rainbow” is in Iraq today.

I will tell you clearly what “the rainbow” is: the “Rainbow” is a covert act done in concert between the US government and Iraq and made to look like a terrorist event. In other words, “Operation Rainbow” is a code name for a covert operation.

If you are with me up to this point you know it is time to go back to the email and see if we can “translate” this document into REAL English. Are you ready?

Let’s quote one line at a time and rephrase it and this should become more clear.

Rainbow: symbolizing a rainbow connecting Iraq to US-the RV is completed.

Retranslation: Operation Rainbow is a covert joint operation between the US government and the Iraq, clearly “connecting” them now; it has occurred and the RV is a “done deal”.

Now before you say I’m stretching let’s move to the next line, and on from there:

Governor of Najaf, confirmed that the bombing of the rainbow of the latest terrorist goal to cause chaos and make media.

Retranslation: The Governor of Najaf, (who is in charge of this operation) confirms that “Operation Rainbow” is successful in terms of making it look like a terrorist event, which will allow the appearance of chaos and become a media event.

You see the phrase “of the latest terrorist goal” now can be understand that it isn’t the goal of the terrorists themselves but a covert goal to look terrorist! It is THEIR goal, i.e., the goal of the US/Iraq coalition.

The governor of Najaf, Adnan al in a statement to the rainbow that the latest terrorist bombing in the city caused by a number of devices manufactured locally and aims to cause confusion and make a media and political.

Retranslation: I, Adnan Zurufi, (soldier of the US and Governor of Najaf under your command) send this statement about Operation Rainbow (“to” means “in reference to”) that the latest terrorist bombing in the city was made possible (by us!) through the use of a number of devices which we found manufactured locally (so we remain anonymous). This will cause confusion and increase media and political turmoil.

On the other hand he Zurfi to tighten security measures, including a comprehensive review of the work of the security services may include changing the leadership of some regions, as well as to prevent vehicles from entering certain areas and to identify special places for parking.

Retranslation: As a result I, Adan Zurufi will tighten security measures, including a comprehensive review of the work of the security services. This may include changing the leadership of some regions in Iraq. In addition we may also prevent vehicles from entering certain areas as well as identify special parking zones (for added security).

Hassani assure the rainbow: the decline in the export of Iraqi oil caused by a region.

Retranslation: (My agent) Hassani reports that Operation Rainbow is a success. However we do have a concern in that oil exports in one region are less than projected.

Between a member of the House of Representatives Hadi al-Hassani of the rainbow, the share of Iraq's oil in the fifties of the last century were narrow with lots of Saudi Arabia and Iran in terms of productivity, but wars that the policy pursued by the dictatorial regime and the policy of regional intervention led to the decline in the share of Iraq's oil should have been to Iraq today to issue a A total of five million barrels a day.

Retranslation: (My agent) Hadi al Hassani, member of the House of Representatives, a part of Operation Rainbow, reported to me that the share of Iraq’s oil in the 50s of the last century were lower in comparison to Saudi Arabia and Iran, and that the wars of Saddam Hussein plus his interventionist policies caused Iraq’s oil export share to decline. Had this not happened we should be at 5 million barrels a day.

On the political position of the hidden and declared to Saudi Arabia from the overall process of political transition in the country; Hassani, the deputy pointed out that Riyadh is opposed to any project renaissance wakes up from the rubble of dictatorship and the ravages of war brought down the debt evidenced by the lack of Iraq's support for the result of the tyranny of unjust wars, as they look to their interests in the region look purely sectarian.

Retranslation: As far as keeping Operation Rainbow hidden except to Saudi Arabia in regard to the process of politically transforming Iraq, (my agent) Hassani says that the deputy from Saudi Arabia told him that Riyadh is opposed to anything that might lead to a new dictatorship in Iraq. He reminds us that Saudi Arabia has already reduced the debt of Iraq to them but also that they are happy that Iraq has shown no support for local insurrections. In summary, Saudi Arabia finds it in their interests to deal with this as a sectarian issue (and not religious).

Once we have unraveled this email we now can discuss the implications of it. There are several implications that can be drawn from this. Let me enumerate the most obvious:

(1) Operation Rainbow is a real operation that has been identified, finally.
(2) It involves covert operations done jointly by the US and Iraq in which acts are committed that “appear” to have been done by terrorists.

WHOA!

What just happened this week, folks?

You have witnessed Operation Rainbow in action this week. And what does it tell us? It tells us that the Obama administration, as I said yesterday, is in concert with Maliki to give the “appearance” that they have nothing to do with this operation.

What do they get from this? They get a huge media hype that says that the terrorists are still a serious concern, but also that the wonderful Maliki government efficiently squelched this coup attempt in quick order. Everyone say, “Yeah, Maliki!”

But in addition they also get to remove 500 dissidents from the streets (news release).

And according to our mole they will be able to restrict parking.

And, if necessary some of the leaders of other regions may even be removed (prior to the election).

Did I leave something out? Think!

Rainbow: symbolizing a rainbow connecting Iraq to US-the RV is completed.

Now I’m a firm believer in the concept of “plausible deniability” so I will state, for the record, that I do not know the source of this memo and I suspect that Highgrade doesn’t either.

At the same time, folks, you have to admit this: what we just saw from a simple Google search and some logic sure makes sense.

And, my friends, the conclusion of the email is stated in the first line: The RV is completed.

I can safely tell you that in my opinion this email is not only genuine: it also confirms exactly what I analyzed together with you last night: Obama and Maliki are a team and the passage of the ECC and the 11th hour calls by Obama proved that.

Now we can confidently add that the undercover Operation Rainbow is another key element in this process.

But more than that: Operation Rainbow is a precursor to the RV.

And even more: Its success ensures that “the RV is complete.”

I’d love to chat with you all about my analysis and conclusions.

But, then again, I may be wrong.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Since Highgrade is involved and since Highgrade is American Contractor I take this with less than a grain of salt. AC/Highgrade is the most RV-negative person I've read on any site.