DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Saturday, January 16, 2010

ARREST OF THE "PRINCE OF AL QUEDA" IN THE NORTHERN GOVERNORATES

Bar News | 15/01/2010
Death / Orr News

. Spokesman said Iraqi police arrested Amir "Al Qaeda" in the provinces of North and two of his assistants, while a fourth, unidentified gunmen killed a leading role in "The Awakening" Great northern Diyala province, within a week on the advisory opinion of "jihad" against members and leaders of the "awakening" in the city.

The Kirkuk police chief Major General Turhan Abdul-Rahman said that "security force arrested Amir al-Qaeda in the provinces of North and two of his associates during the process carried out by the quality of the center of Kirkuk, according to information from police intelligence Salah ad Din and Kirkuk."

Mr. Abdul-Rahman, who request a reservation for the name of the detainee for security reasons that "the detainee is the first official al-Qaeda in the provinces of Diyala and Salah ad Din and Kirkuk."

A security source said that "the gunmen, believed to organize the" Army Men Naqshbandi "pro-Baath Party leader current Izzat al-Duri, opened fire on the Great Awakening leader Khaled Hardan and injured two civilians were wounded."

. The key figures in "The Awakening of Diyala," died last week at a time survived the Diyala Awakening Council head Sheikh Husam Synod of a failed assassination attempt.

The "Al Qaeda" issued a fatwa permitting militants killed Awakening circulation elements of the organization in Diyala, and some scholars issued fatwas interview invalidate this opinion.

. The security sources, speaking on the arrest of 12 suspects in the Khatoon central Baquba during a raid carried out by Iraqi police forces.


http://translate.googleusercontent.c...WdwkcINwNnUBnQ

No comments: