DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Thursday, December 31, 2009

SFMEDIC CHAT - Dinar Speculator

UPDATE FINALLY FROM CBI: I'm still on for the 1st. Ramish says there is something going on for sure, security is tight at work and a lot of closed door meetings. We still feel good about my travel dates. I will be with Mom till jan-13 that should be more than enough time. But we were sure the last time too! So, who knows what this clown will do? Ramish is still holding her ground about the higher rate.. I sure hope I'm wrong and she is right this time.
END OF MESSAGE...

SFMEDIC: THAT IS FROM HER HUSBAND. I DID NOT CHANGE A WORD OF IT. I CAN ONLY PUT OUT WHAT I GET.

aceman: What was the higher rate?

SFMEDIC: NO CLUE. SHE HAD A RATE ABOUT 6 WKS AGO

Butter: A while back I thought we were gonna be given a 5 hour notice (or something like that)...Is that still the case?

SFMEDIC: IT WAS THE 3.27. WE ARE NOT GETTING A 5 HR NOTICE. THAT IS ONLY THE TREASURY. THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS SITE. I CAN TELL YOU THAT THE DYNAMICS THIS WEEK HAVE CHANGED GREATLY.
IT IS NOT A MATTER OF IT NOT REVALUING, BUT ONLY WHEN. DID YOU NOT READ MY POSTS FROM THE LAST DAY OR TWO? I EXPLAINED THE MEETINGS GOING ON BETWEEN THE U.S. AND IRAQ ON THE SECURITY FILES AND ECONOMIC FILES. THERE IS A A LOT THAT CAN IMPACT THE RV. NOW LOOK WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY. THEY ARRESTED 60 SECURITY FORCE SOLDIERS FOR BEING PART OF THE BOMBINGS. THIS IS JUST ANOTHER REASON FOR THE U.S. TO STEP IN. WHEN YOU CAN COLLECT THAT MANY CORRUPT SECURITY FORCES INVOLVED IT SHOWS THE QUALITY OF THE DEDICATION TO THEIR COUNTRY. EVERY SINGLE ONE SHOULD BE CHARGED WITH TREASON, TRIED ASAP, AND THEN EXECUTED BY AN IRAQI FIRING SQUAD.

No comments: