DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Thursday, December 31, 2009

CASH / TLH EMAIL - Sent to Frank and Posted on KTF

Hi there Frank ok I went to the chase bank in s w Houston, TX to look at the dinar and count it with a friend of mine, she wanted to check the amount we have then I went back up to the main floor and a man asked me can I help you. I then said yes I asked him to add up some numbers, he did. Then he asked me is this in us dollars and I said no it is in iraq dinar. He then asked someone to come over and asked us if we would follow him to his back office I said ok we sat down. Then I asked him if he would take that number and add it up times three. He said no lets go with times two. I said why, he said why times three? Then I told him the rate change and he said no again then he said ok times two. well his eyes widened when he asked me where did you get this money. I said here at chase but only part of it. He said with a very big smile, ok thank you so much. He asked oh by the way when do you think it is going to change? I said, you know, tonight. Again, he fell out of the chair.

The other banker said nothing and was just looking at the computer screen the whole time. He looked scared and was very quiet. He said when I wire my money into chase to call and he would help me. Even willing to walk me to my car and open my door. Oh about this time if I was frank I would say YOU SILLY RABBIT ARE YOU KIDDDING ME. SORRY FRANK I TOOK ONE FROM YOU from 09. I then ran out of the bank and gave praise to God. This officer gave me his numbers and told me to call him the moment it happens. I looked back at the bank and he was still looking at me through his window. Happy New Year Frank.

No comments: