DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Thursday, December 31, 2009

DINARHUNTER CHAT - Dinar Vets

[Sunglass] 11:59 AM [DinarHunter] thanks, by the way. I feel horrible that I let everyone down 11:59 AM [DinarHunter] so hopefully this makes up for it
[Sunglass] 11:59 AM [DinarHunter] only rumor, still... but my bank manager called me on Monday. The same one that gave me the free safety deposit box
[Sunglass] 12:00 PM [DinarHunter] Like I said, I almost hung up on the guy but his first words were "Listen Thomas, I'm sorry - let me explain everything"
[Sunglass] 12:00 PM [DinarHunter] probably shouldn't have put my name in there, lol. Oh well
[Sunglass] 12:01 PM [DinarHunter] he apologized, said everyone was scrambling around for the last two weeks trying to put the pieces together. Something about Kurds, oil contracts, and a 6 currency reval coming up
[Sunglass] 12:02 PM [DinarHunter] the short story is that we are looking at a red zone from now to the 4th. I'm not sure why the 4th, but that's what he said.
[Sunglass] 12:02 PM [DinarHunter] the guy was so happy he was ready to cry, it sounded like
[Sunglass] 12:02 PM [DinarHunter] and he told me he was contractually bound from telling me to invest in other currencies... but his "meaning" was to investigate which other currencies I could possibly invest in
[Sunglass] 12:03 PM [DinarHunter] that's all for now. Red Zone between now and January 4, 6 currency RV
[DinarHunter] I know I'm going to get roasted in here, because I dissappeared for a bit... but I'm telling you 100% truth. This is from my contact at a major bank who holds a senior position.

No comments: