DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Friday, December 11, 2009

PAPPAJACK POST - KTF Missions

There is the leader of another forum that says he has intel that he can't share as to WHEN this will be announced. I'm told the US Treasury has supposedly put a gag order on all of their employees.  Maliki said Iraqis will have no unemployment by the end of 2009.  The UNSC, IMF, World Bank and many others have gone to great pains to get Iraq out from under ART7.

Everybody but Iraq has gone above and beyond the call of duty to make this happen and even after they were forced to get it done, they blew stuff up because they didn't get their own way. This should not surprise anyone these people have been fighting among themselves for over 4000 years.

The entire world economy has a vested interest in Iraq increasing the value of the Dinar, and stipulations are in place requiring them to do so to be released from UN sanctions.

I know this may sound crazy but there are a lot of people in power that want this done even more than we do. Don't kid yourself that Obama isn't wanting our taxes from this sooner rather than later, and that's not to mention Chase, WF, CITI and BOA wanting this done. Maliki has probably had his arm twisted more than a stand in a Steven Seagal movie.

The reality is WE WAIT, that's all we can do besides PRAY and TRUST GOD. IMHO we will see this very soon and certainly before the end of the year.
 

No comments: