DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Friday, December 11, 2009

DINAR DADDY'S THOUGHTS

OK, it has come to my attention that maybe some would like to keep up with MY pulse of everything that is going on.  So, I will try and post once a day, or every other day what I'm thinking based on what I've read and heard.  Here's the first "Dinar Daddy's Thoughts" post...

I am very confident we are close.  I've spoken with those who I believe are sincere, and who really are connected.  They have told me this thing is DONE!  So, that brings me to two possible conclusions...

1)  There are technical issues with what Iraq is trying to do to roll this out.  We all know this can be incredibly complicated, and we all DON'T KNOW what it really entails.  Because of these two reasons, I can only deduce that Iraq, being a third world country coming into its own, could be running into a few issues as they try and roll this out.  Afterall, we do know that an "RV" of a currency doesn't happen over night, or with the push of a button.

2)  There are political agendas, mostly on the side of Iraq, but no doubt on the side of the US, that have yet to be met.  This could come in the form of political favors, certain countries' debt forgiveness, threats of further delays of the RV so certain politicians in Iraq don't get the public nod, etc.  I've heard even the creators of this plan have said this is done and is rolling out any day.  I believe them, so this conclusion is certainly probable.

Where do these leave me?  I'm thinking it will happen by the end of the year, most likely before Christmas.  Anytime prior to then is a bonus in my eyes.  One thing has been constant in this investment... If Iraq can find a way to delay or stall a deal... they will... and they will do it at the very last minute.  For a nice reference to this last comment, just refer to the Election Law that was passed by the Iraqi Parliament this last Sunday... with 10 minutes to spare before their imposed deadline... amazing!  We wait...

No comments: