DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Saturday, December 12, 2009

GOTTABEME POST

12/11/09 PM 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gottabme: I really hesitate to say anything because I haven't gotten any validation on the intel and the only reason I will say anything is because the source is one of our own whom I trust , family member who is heavily invested and worked for and is connected to a security team in Iraq. He is getting intel from the boyz who are on the ground in Iraq pulling security duty.

9:28 PM gottabme: These boyz have no reason to not be telling the truth period. You can't be in Security and be a lair.. ok with that said..

9:29 PM gottabme: Again, please consider this Rumor as all our intel and stay grounded. The word on the ground is there is a huge Security Influx..obvioulsy cuz of the bombings but this group is used to guard the Banks and secure outside communication information..provide security.

9:29 PM gottabme: Ok, back.. Let me tell you, when the weekend comes in Iraq, intel is very poor. I do like the Security guys intel but again it is only hearsay and rumor. Basically Sunday is the day I am predicting for an Incountry of Iraq Reval announcement and then watch for the exchanges picking it up and we see some movement Sunday and Monday we exchange.. IMO that is what I am predicting.. if it doesn't come about, it is always just "Another Monday"* *

9:30 PM gottabme: I believe the Rueters issues have been and are being taken care of and center around Securing the system right now. That is why we are seeing some movement on some of the Boards like we say today and earlier this week.

9:30 PM gottabme: They put stuff out there and see if it gets hacked or someone can hack into the system and cause problems. Folks actually get paid for that stuff. Go figure. They also are calling for Sunday/Monday but again, it is rumor but is the most solid intel I have to date. Again, I have heard other rumors and nothing I say comes from another forum.

9:30 PM gottabme: I don't think they had the system installed and tested last monday and it is related to the snafu of another company approaching the CBI directly with another Bid to cut the TBI/Rueters out of the running. That was squashed and it delayed this a bit. From what I hear, they are just testing the system and Iraq should flip the switch...Maliki and Shabibi from the CBI to the TBI Via the Rueters System onto the Forex...Foreign Exchange network and whiz Bam Thank you Mam, we see the movement Monday morning.. IMO with all the intel I have heard. Again, Don't mortgage the Farm Martha, it is all rumor until it happens.

No comments: