DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Friday, January 15, 2010

PERHAPS POST - One Dinar

If you remember sometime ago when we seemed to have intel all the time that did not pan out, I said I would go to Washington and attempt to get a handle on our investment. Many were supportive of the idea. Well I received enough over the phone to cancel the trip. I held some of this back as I didn't want my friends to be upset, and I was not positive about the intel. This will correct some of the statements we hear that are not correct. Kar hit the nail on the head yesterday when she said "There is a plan".

1. The IMF can't and won't force the RV. They are in an agreement with Iraq and also in concert with Iraq on the RV, and would never attempt to force it.

2. The current schedule of events (which can change and speed up the RV) is first the elelctions must take place. Then it is expected that the choosing of Ministers will take a couple months. Then it will take at least eight months to RV.

3, During this time and the reasons for this time period are they are swamped with things they must accomplish. Many companies owned by the government must be privatized, attention to the agricultural requirements of the country are to be put on a fast track, etc.

I have kept this to myself so as not to upset anyone.

Finally, I still am ready for the RV any day, and hope Chaz and I do not have to make the trip. The above statements they made may very well be what they are told and believe to be true, but not necessarily fact. We will be communicating with these people on a regular basis and will keep all at One Dinar informed. If you think of any questions you would like us to ask (we will ask time frame and rate range) please post them or send me a message.


ADDITIONAL COMMENTS FROM PERHAPS:
What I am telling you is what I have been told by Iraq Diplomats. Their plan: 1st the elections - 2nd two months for the choozing of ministers and getting settled - 3rd - 8 months to perform all essential tasks, privitize many government owned companies, speed up agricultural projects, and more, then the RV can happen.. These are not my words, they are from Iraq Diplomats in this country who communicate with their counterparts in Iraq on a daily basis. I am also saying that this is not cut in stone, but is intel from knowledgable people. They gave me the info about the IMF as I asked directly, will the IMF force this. I am as anxious as anyone, and the reason I took this action to get the truth is I am also tired of Fridays and Mondays predicted and gone. Will have more soon and will share.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can see the following time line: 1/27/10 - UNSC Lifts Chapter 7 Sanctions which would be a boast to Maliki and his party. However, the lifting of the Sanctions will not be perceived as a political move by Maliki since it is the UN and NOT Maliki who is the one who decides. Besides, Maliki has been trying to get Iraq out from under Chapter 7 Sanctions for well over a year. Now, No RV before the March 7, 2010 elections. Why? If it RVed before the election it will be perceived as a political move on Maliki’s part to win the election. The Sunnis would probably go NUTS and boycott the election. That would be the WORST thing that could happen! Iraq can not go forward as a divided country. You can forget about your Dinars. Look back what happened to the Election Law. Iraq was pushed by the Western World to pass one. They did and it got vetoed. Why? Sunnis and to some extent the Kurds did not like it. They, Iraq’s parliament, fought it out and got a compromised Election Law passed. Not everyone was happy, but they accepted the New Election Law. That is what I call DEMOCRACY IN ACTION. Iraq has been a democracy for a whole FOUR years! They are still on the learning curve. As such, an RV will probably most likely happen after the election and since they will not be under Chapter 7 Sanctions they will be able to trade with the rest of the world. Then IMF can do their thing. When? Good Question!