DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Friday, January 8, 2010

FRANK POST - KTF Missions

Last night someone asked me in a post ……….can you share with us IYO when the next opportunity might come for the RI and I posted like this……….”all together now……….ALL TOGETHER NOW………..MONDAY.” That post told you two things where you think I told you one. The exchange rate mechanism is a function of cosmos. It is to organize ………..and to create a level playing field for everyone involved. Imagine yourself in line outside of a popular nightclub in New York. You are somewhere in the middle of the line and you know the cover charge so you possess that money in your pocket in order to enter when it’s your turn. Then all of a sudden someone at the back of the line goes all the way to the front but has MORE than the cover charge………….MORE than what you have in your pocket to enter. MORE ………..than what the others in line also possess to enter. Not cool. It could cause some problems………that’s what the bouncer is for and that’s what exchange rate mechanism is for concerning ME currency. If you go back to the early part of this week I told you that on Sunday the banks were shut down because they were being audited……….trying to get away with reporting false figures. Yesterday we showed you emails of our contacts not being able to open accounts from Sunday to Thursday. Wednesday did not count because it was a holiday. The excuse they gave us is because they claim their computers were down. Yep……….the exchange rate mechanism was at work along with the audit. We have been talking about a ME basket of currencies for awhile now. Then we noticed last week that a handful of ME currencies fluctuating on counters. Some felt that it was the buy and sell rate ……….and I disagreed. The exchange rate mechanism is a system that pulls the reigns on the horse. It controls the currency so that it does not jump around in value but anchors itself to a stable rate in accordance to the other currencies next to it. In this case……….a ME currency basket. We can talk about the GCC and apply it to this but that should come later. If the said countries are all in accordance and in agreement then the exchange rate mechanism would limit each country’s currency from having a fluttering effect to their rate. It’s not fair for one currency to go to the front of the line to get into the New York nightclub……….just because they decide that they want a currency rate higher than the country next to them. Not cool. So the article that we brought you earlier this week talked about this mechanism and this limit in fluctuation and expressed that it would be applied on the 12th. Now remember when I told you earlier this week that my team was looking for the announcement yesterday or today and I disagreed? I told them that I favored Monday or Tuesday because of this article. It clearly states that they were not going to work on the 2010 budget unless the exchange rate mechanism was applied. This is the part where I hear Homer Simpson say………..D’OH! Now here is another cool thing. According to that article it is implying that the IQD must have it’s stable rate established before the 12th. Then there would logically be a mechanism that would bring over that solid rate to be applied not only to the budget of 2010 but to any basket alliance that they are going to do with ME countries. I’m sorry……..I have to say it one more time…….D’OH! If we can get the countries to agree on this exchange rate mechanism then there would be stability and equality with all the said ME currencies that back in October were told by the UN that they had to adjust their undervalued/overvalued currencies to pay their dues. Hmmmm………interesting. But what is really interesting to me Family is that all of this IMO and based on my walls and Styrofoam boxes…………is Déjà vu. UN…derstand.

No comments: