DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Friday, January 8, 2010

ENOCH8 POST - Rule 62

Given the recent articles the last 3 or 4 days..... concerning Estimated Rate Mechanisms..... Election Laws...... Budget Laws..... and the dates of Jan.12th, Jan. 31st and Feb. 6....... Consider the following......

[11:41] Enoch8: Cat has been posting some great articles the last few days

[11:42] Enoch8: This one falls right in my thinking on the ERM articles...... http://en.aswataliraq.info/?p=124897

[11:43] Enoch8: It looks like the one calling for the 12th is a Juxta Position from the Attorney of GOI

[11:43] Enoch8: That article supports that as being the case

[11:44] Enoch8: Election Laws seem to go into effect to provide a code of conduct....

[11:45] Enoch8: that prohibit the manipulation of the ERM and the money and budget from political positioning and party advantage ...

[11:45] Enoch8: one party over another.

[11:45] Enoch8: That is a good thing for us..... IMO

[11:48] Enoch8: I think maybe the reason for the mention yesterday of the 31st has more to do with deadlines for investment projects and budget items to be in place before that can be done

[11:50] Enoch8: Has anyone found an article that speaks about Feb 6th?

[11:50] Enoch8: If so I would live to read that.

[11:51] Enoch8: To see how that applies..... my take right now is that date could be an effective enactment date of perhaps the budget?

[11:52] Enoch8: Or.... it could also comply with a rule of 30 days prior to election on March 7th.... prohibiting funds for campaigns..
..
[11:52] Enoch8: similar to our own Campaign finance laws..... in the US..... by Senator John McCain.

[11:53] Enoch8: Question...... what was MaCCain doing in Iraq this week?

[11:53] Enoch8: Copy and pass that around..... if you want.

[12:01] Zazu: I read somewhere that McCain is over there to make sure GWB gets credit for the RV. Not sure how much credit that holds though.

[12:02] Enoch8: My thoughts exactly. He is the campaign finance guru of the US

[12:06] Enoch8: http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=ar&langpair=ar|en&u=http://al-iraqnews.net/new/siaysiah/49229.html&rurl=translate.google.com&twu=1&client=tmp

[12:06] Enoch8: The above is my personal evaluation of what the above article means.

No comments: