DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Monday, December 21, 2009

SONNY1 CHAT - Dinar Vets

[sonny1] before everyone bashes me, i would like to say safe and happy holidays to all
[sonny1] i would like to have some answers, butmy dubai buds asked for me to give it til the u.s new year before i lean into them
[sonny1] you know when you get something, and you go with it and it doesnt work, you look like an a.s.s
[sonny1] man was i getting lit up on the forum
[sonny1] dont mod the room, ill take the heat
[sonny1] Bonnie they saked me to wait til the u.s new year, they get there info from the editor of the
kaleegz times
sonny1] asked
[larrylo] I want to be alive when it happens
[sonny1] larrylo no s.h.i.t
[tbush] Sonny1, spill the beans on your opinion....
[sonny1] tbush my opinion is it will happen
[sonny1] my opinion is it will go down, what all the wrong info tells me is no civilian knows
[mmcglone2] sonny1 ....is sixty days a resonable time frame for the RV now? That you could guess to?
[sonny1] mmcglone2 thats honest
[tbush] Sonny1 what is your thought of a low rv below 1.00???
[sonny1] tbush above. 1.40- ish
[sonny1] value wont go down
[sonny1] 1.40ish
[kaperoni] sonny1 what ur thought on the HCL?
[sonny1] kaperoni well there are articles out there that say hcl wont get passed til after elections
[Dazzleu] Sonny1, do you think the RV will happen on Jan 1, 2010
[sonny1] Dazzleu probably not on the first, but i would like to think around it
[sonny1] ill take a few questions, even though i dont know anythin,
[Jonathan] Still holding on to your Dec 21st date?
[sonny1] Jonathan dude thats today

[sonny1] hey listen i was wrong, i get that, im sorry i want it to rv to. All that say im a pumper are idiots i work 60 hours a week away from my family to produce a living
[sonny1] i do think it will happen, i think 1.40ish, i think it could be anytime, that should answer a few
[sonny1] thanks for being cool everybody, i truly thought it was over today
[sonny1] you guys are awesome, happy holidays, once again im sorry

No comments: