DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Monday, December 21, 2009

BREITLING CHAT - Dinar Speculator

ok guys sorry. Why i am going to do is go over with information we have about what has been going on, and then give information om up coming events that may apply to us. I talked to med this AM , i told him i wanted to give one more talk beore i head out for xmas. Some of this stuff already has been talked about, but i want to lay it all out best i can. You guys need to thank TDurden. He is always on top of this. Ok, lets get started...

Wanted to have a small powwow with you all, This information is so you can get a more correct view at what we have been looking at this past year. This is has two objectives. One is to give out facts only about what has transpired out of Iraq in the last year that involves the currency. The other is to lay out on the table upcoming events. We are also doing this so you can get this data into your head and make your own educated guess as to what your looking at.

We want you to be able to understand how to look at this in part, and maybe come up with your own conclusions. The past year they set out with the agenda to keep a stable rate and to crush inflation. They have done this by using the Auction floor at the CBI to buy and sell dinar. This dinar was bought and sold over and over again , and what it did was create a market or demand for the currency. Also they set out on a campaign to drive the value up in other countries by creating a high demand. To do this they have been giving out false information on rates and RV dates. This helped the demand for the Iraqi currency. In fact the Dinar is the most favored currency among speculators on the planet. So, you all had a hand in keeping the demand high.

This year they also got the ISX going. This allowed outside investors to get into trading in Iraq,
About 90 % of people trading on the ISX are outside of iraq. The Trade Bank of Iraq set up using Reuters, the system to trade internationally, now this is big. They have auctioned off all the main oil fields. They have set up the IMF dissemination system. They have sustained the rate for 1 year , this is also important. It has dropped ZERO in one year. Dropped inflation to the point they are one of the lowest inflated countries on the planet. Citibank sent 50 billion in IQD to TBI , Trade Bank of Iraq. I still am working on what that means. Iraq also offered to buy back dinar from Dubai , and Jordan as far as we know there were others.
So, as you can see they have been busy building a free market system.... Med just called told me the 50 billion in IQD sent through warka to the TBI was for "Bearer Mechanisms". ok all that information was to help in part 1 sustain a rate to prove iraq can keep one and also to set up a market for post RV market.

Now lets put onto the table dates and event that apply. Very good news! Dec 22nd - Jan 4th the ISX will be down for two weeks. The oil contracts will be signed between the 20th and the 30th of December. The 21st is the last day of the Iraqi fiscal year. The 22nd is the first day of the new Iraqi fiscal year. the new Iraq budget comes out, I think, on the 30th Dec. The election is coming up March 7th. OPEC meeting on the 22nd Dec. DFI just renewed until Dec 31, 2010. So there you have it. This is the exact list of info we have to follow the money and the banks. Now you all have it. Done.

No comments: