DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Thursday, December 24, 2009

SFMEDIC CHAT - Dinar Speculator

SFMEDIC CHAT:
NOW WHEN I EXPLAINED THE IMF I SAID IT WAS A MECHANISM FOR AN RV. I DID NOT SAY IT WAS THE ONLY ONE OR THE ACTUAL ONE THAT WOULD CREATE THE RV. I ALSO SAID NOT TO GET HUNG UP ON ANY DATES SINCE I WAS USING GENERALITIES. I ONLY SAID THAT IF USING THE EXTREME FOR A DATE OF THE 31ST OF MARCH FOR DISBURSEMENT OF THE IMF SOFT LOAN FUNDS, THEN COUNT BACK 45 DAYS. THE FUNDS ARE SCHEDULED TO BE RELEASED IN THE 1ST QTR. QTR 3 MONTHS RIGHT... JAN FEB MAR... BUT I SAID THERE ARE OTHER MECHANISMS
ONE IS POLITICAL. MALIKI AND WHEN IS IT BENEFICIAL FOR HIM TO RELEASE IT. ONLY HE AND HIS ADVISERS KNOW. THE IMF ONLY HAS A GUESS.

MAILMAN17 CHAT:
OK SIT ON YOUR HANDS. FIRST OFF...THE LOAN.... IMF STIPS SAY THEY MUST HAVE A TRADABLE CURRENCY 45 DAYS BEFORE MAR 31ST. OK..WE GOT THAT RIGHT...THERE'S WINDOW ONE. IT IS A SOFT LOAN FOR 5.5 BN USD DIVIDED INTO TWO DISBURSEMENTS. THAT MEANS THEY MUST RV THEIR CURRENCY BETWEEN NOW AND 45 DAYS PRIOR TO MAR 31ST. ONE FOR 2010 AND ONE FOR 2011. FIRST PAYMENT ON THE LOAN IS MAY 1.

WINDOW 2... IS THE ELECTION AND WHAT MALIKI PLANS ON DOING PRIOR TO THAT. WILL HE ANNOUNCE THE RV ON ELECTION DAY?...NO FRIGGIN WAY! IT WILL DO NO GOOD FOR HIM, AND IT HAS TO BE LASTING. HE MUST HAVE IMO AT LEAST 2 MONTHS FOR THE RV TO BE IN PLACE AND CURRENT ENOUGH TO KEEP THE MOMENTUM FOR THE PEOPLE AND PARLIAMENT TO SEE THE RAMIFICATIONS. REMEMBER...PARLIAMENT AND ESPECIALLY THE COUNCIL DECIDES WHETHER HE KEEPS HIS JOB OR NOT.

SFMEDIC CHAT:
HE MEANS WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY. JUST LIKE THE STRIKE ZONE. ONE WAS THE THE HIGHER THE RISK THE LONGER IT TAKES TO COME INTO FRUITION, AND THIS WAS A BIG RISK INVESTMENT, BUT THE POSSIBILITIES ON THE RETURNS ARE ENDLESS. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE CONSENSUS BY ECONOMISTS AT THE CORPORATE BANKS THINK THE RATE WILL BE, IT IS THE SAME AS THE EURO. THEY BELIEVE THAT RATE IS THE MOST SENSIBLE, WHICH IS???????????????????????????1.49. YOU WILL NEVER SEE 3.27. THAT IS A PIPE DREAM.


No comments: