DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

SFMEDIC CHAT - Dinar Speculator

NOW YESTERDAY WHEN I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE 31ST OF MARCH. IT WAS ONLY A GENERALITY FOR THE DISBURSEMENT OF THE IMF FUNDS. IT COULD BE FEB 28. WHO KNOWS? IT HAS NOT BEEN PUBLISHED. ALL WE KNOW IS THE FIRST QUARTER THEY GET THE DISBURSEMENT. I ALSO KNOW THIS FACT THAT ACCORDING TO THE IMF MEMBER ARTICLES THAT ANY STIPULATIONS ATTACHED TO THE SOFT LOAN HAVE TO BE IN PLACE I THOUGHT IT WAS 30 DAYS. BUT LANACHY TOLD ME 45 DAYS.

NOW THIS WAS ONLY AN EXAMPLE OF ONE OF THE MECHANISMS THAT CAN CAUSE THE RV TO HAPPEN. A SIGN OF THEM GETTING READY FOR AN RV IS THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE IMF'S GDDS. SO THAT IS ONLY ONE MECHANISM. NOT THE ONLY ONE. I ONLY PUT IT OUT TO LET YOU ALL KNOW THAT THEY ARE IN A CORNER FOR A DEADLINE BECAUSE OF THE IMF SOFT LOAN. NOW THAT IS WHY I WAS HAPPY THAT THEY GOT THE DFI EXTENSION. IF THEY DIDN'T GET IT THEN THEY WOULD HAVE HAD ACCESS TO FUNDS IN THE DFI. EVEN IF THE 120 BILLION THEY OWE OUT WAS TAKEN THEY STILL HAD BILLIONS TO ACCESS. NOW THEY DON'T HAVE ANYTHING AND THE DFI MONEY CANNOT, I REPEAT CANNOT BE USED TO PAY THE IMF BACK.

NEXT MECHANISM IS THE ELECTIONS. ON THE ELECTIONS, I STATED YESTERDAY THE FAILURES OF MALIKI DURING HIS TERM. IN GENERAL NO POLITICIAN CURRENTLY IN THE GOVT HAS ANYTHING TO BRAGG ABOUT.
NOW ALL WE CAN DO IS WAIT AND SEE HOW THIS PLAYS OUT AND WHO IS GOING TO HAND OUT THE RV TO THE PEOPLE OF IRAQ.

NOW I DO TRUST THE INFO FROM RAMISH. SHE HAS NO REASON TO BS AND ALSO THIS IS THE SAME INFO THAT THE CBK HAS. NOW SHE FEELS THAT IT WILL BE DONE WITHIN 10 DAYS FROM THE 18TH. NOW THAT IS WHY THEY PUT OFF COMING HOME TODAY FROM IRAQ UNTIL THE 1ST OF JANUARY. THAT WAS THE ONLY REASON THEY HELD IT OFF.

THAT IS ALL I HAVE. THANKS VERY MUCH AND YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL XMAS.


RAMISH is MEDIC'S source in Iraq, who said she postponed coming home on 12/23/09 to 1/1/2010, because she felt that MALIKI would RV during the week of New Years. Ten days from the 18th is of course 10 days from the 18th of December 2009.

No comments: