DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

GIANT TV SCREENS SET UP IN ADHAMIYA AND THE FLAME

2009-12-23 12:58:00 2009-12-23 12:58:00

BAGHDAD (Iba) . Completed Baghdad Municipality Tlvazitin giant screens set up in the areas of Adhamiya and the torch at a cost of (150) million dinars.

. The Information Office of the secretariat of Baghdad, told the independent press (Iba), "The staffs of Electrical Department, one of the enamels formations Baghdad Municipality completed in coordination with the Municipality of Adhamiya, a giant television screen set up in Corniche Adhamiya cost (75) million dinars, as well as set up another screen in the garden of the competition area in coordination with Jawadain Municipality torch at a cost of (75) million dinars, "he said.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&u=http://www.ipairaq.com/index.php%3Fname%3Dinner%26t%3Dmixture%26id%3D19057&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dnahrain%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26channel%3Ds%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26hs%3D6EN%26sa%3DG&rurl=translate.google.com

He explained, "These screens will display advertisements to raise awareness of the municipal, guidance and instructions to the Secretariat, particularly those related to side service and projects being implemented by the secretariat of Baghdad, as well as the presentation of the most important political and economic events and sports through a live television broadcast events and holidays."

On a related section of the electricity and completed the work of embellishments decorate a number of main bridges linking the Karkh and Rusafa of the capital Baghdad.

And the Office "to complete the section of the bridge decorated with the Republic and the Sarafiya bridge as well as to decorate a bridge bulletins Accessories modern and sophisticated as well as decorating the street linking Square Abdul Mohsen Kazemi, Zahra Square within the municipality Kadhimiya boycotted by suspending releases different optical models, which have given those bridges tinge aesthetic characteristic.

No comments: