DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Saturday, December 26, 2009

SFMEDIC CHAT - Dinar Speculator

PART I
A friend of mine has a very good friend who is one of the top earners on wall street-he has friends in the IMF who have given him info. Also, I have another friend who has a good friend who owns several banks and is following the IQD. And, one of the largest traders/sellers of Dinar on the east coast-had always stated that he felt the RV was months away-just did a 180 on his time-line. Now none of this info will surprise you, but it seems to be another validation to what you have been thinking/saying. These guys are not on any forums, so its just more independent confirmation for you!

PART II
The wall street guy says that his friends in the IMF/World Bank-say expect RV within the next 30 days. The guy who owns several banks also believed it was going to happen Monday, then was told it could happen tonight, so is on edge. Ready-but-waiting like the rest of us. The big dinar trader on the east coast-told me 3 or 4 weeks ago. He felt the RV was at least 2 to 5+ months down the road. He felt there was still to much to do, and he doesn't belong to any anyone's forum. He only gets his information from the Middle East. However, the last few days something has caused him to change his thinking. because he now says it can/will happen anytime, and has taken the steps to be ready. He is still selling, but it takes him 10 to 20 days now to get Dinar.

PART III
The Banker is really not a banker. He is an owner of 10+ large banks, and these guys usually run with people high up on the food chain. Somehow he is getting info from either the Fed or the Treasury, but will not say, just that he has been told to look for the rate change Monday night, then yesterday Tuesday night. So I would gather from this that the US is expecting it to happen any day, and maybe that those who should know when, don't, and are just waiting like the rest of us. Also, it seems like the contacts at the IMF just know 30 days, nothing specific.

PART IV
DECEMBER 18TH... "postponed trip home until Jan 1st. Was coming Dec 23, but put off till Jan 1. Not confident Maliki will have the RV done next week! (WAS SPOT ON) NO RV AS THOUGHT. He wants to be able to take care of mom's business while he is here. He is most confident that Maliki will have made the RV announcement by the 1st.
Ramish does not have anything that can give a date. This is in Maliki's pocket. It is his pawn. She said it was out of CBI control already. Her best to you is within 10 days, hence my delaying my trip home till 1st. We are sure it will be done by then. If I do get a heads up, I will get it to you. I'll try to get with you while I'm home to do some golf.

SFMEDIC'S COMMENTS ABOUT THE INFORMATION SENT TO HIM ABOVE OVER A PERIOD OF SEVERAL DAYS:
PARTS I, II, and III were sent to me Monday night, and into Tuesday morning.

No comments: