DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Saturday, December 26, 2009

CONCERNS OVER IRAQ 2010 BUDGET

http://www.aknews.com/en/aknews/2/97403/

Saturday, December 26th 2009 11:54 AM

Erbil, Dec. 26 (AKnews) - Chairman of the Finance Committee in the Iraqi parliament announced that the latter had conducted the second reading of the 2010 Iraqi budget in the presence of the country’s finance minister.

"Iraqi parliament, in the presence of Bayan Jabr al-Zubaidi, has resumed Thursday the second reading of the budget of 2010," MP Ismael Shukir the Independent National News Agency of Kurdistan (AKnews) on Saturday.

We decline external adds for the draft budget as recently the oil minister proposed to cut budget of some province in case the country’s general budget plunged, he added.

The deputy chairman of the Finance Committee said that if there was a determination to keep the 4th clause in the article 17 of the budget, we will then use the veto by the President of the Republic, he added, " the Kurdistan Regional Government should seek compensation from the Iraqi oil minister, because he prevented oil export from the Kurdistan region."

"After the end of the second reading, the Finance Committee have days ahead to review and modify the draft law, prepare it and submit it to the president of the parliament for third reading and vote", he added.

Regarding political parties seeking to postpone the ratification of the 2010 budget till after the elections of March 7, Shukir said ”this intent does not respect the Iraqi Constitution, because it requires the ratification of the Constitution in the same session during which it was discussed."

The Iraqi Parliament postponed the session till after January 3, 2010.

ae gs AKnews

No comments: