DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Sunday, December 20, 2009

DELTA7RED POST - One Dinar

Like many of you I am tired of RV tomorrow 4PM CST or RV within 48 hours. All dates and times have been calculated inaccurately. Folks are trying to predict/relay info based on source information, but ALL are still missing the RV mark. Now most of us believe that Maliki will RV before the SUNDAY, MARCH 7, 2010, election, in order to secure his re-election and position as the Prime Minister of Iraq. That is exactly 70 DAYS from today.

So to keep what little dinar sanity I have left, I believe wholeheartedly that I will be a millionaire before MARCH 7, 2010. So I am counting down folks and will do so on a daily basis to make myself feel better, until the day I can go to the bank with my beautifully colored paper and where some bank teller will credit my account with one or more prime number(s) with a whole bunch of zeros following. (All of those numbers will be to the LEFT of the decimal point, that was for you GrannyV)

If on MARCH 8, 2010, I am not a millionaire, I will add some sapphires to the ruby and diamond, baby pink straight jacket that I own, get it buckled up and commit myself to a padded room, where I will start wall papering, starting with my 25K notes.



"70 DAYS OR LESS TO MILLIONAIRISM"!!!

No comments: