DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Sunday, December 20, 2009

ADAM MONTANA POST - Dinar Vets

[Adam Montana] lots of people here
[Adam Montana] thanks for showing up
[Adam Montana] please dont type
[Adam Montana] slows the room down for all
[Adam Montana] first - the bad news
[Adam Montana] my CBI contact didn't give me an RV date
[Adam Montana] or a rate
[Adam Montana] if you are here to hear fairy tales, you can go now
[Adam Montana] let the grown ups discuss actual facts
[Adam Montana] again
[Adam Montana] no RV yet
[Adam Montana] and no date for the next fake RV
[Adam Montana] ok?
[Adam Montana] thanks
[Adam Montana] most of you know I just went to Dubai
[Adam Montana] my contact said he'd meet me, so of course I went
[Adam Montana] you DO NOT get to know a man over email
[Adam Montana] or over the phone
[Adam Montana] you get ot know him by looking him in his eyes
[Adam Montana] and watching his body language
[Adam Montana] luckily for me I am my own boss
[Adam Montana] so I was able to take off
[Adam Montana] to keep this short and sweet
[Adam Montana] I'm not going to share everything
[Adam Montana] you'll just have to accept that
[Adam Montana] I'm not screwing up the contacts I have
[Adam Montana] especially this one
[Adam Montana] but I'll get a few things straight
[Adam Montana] in his words
[Adam Montana] a $3.47 RV is ridiculous
[Adam Montana] I asked him "how about a buck?"
[Adam Montana] and he didn't give me a yes or a no
[Adam Montana] he kind of went, well... that's more realistic
[Adam Montana] I think he's thinking lower than that
[Adam Montana] I asked him what about an RI
[Adam Montana] he laughed
[Adam Montana] common knowledge in the CBI
[Adam Montana] if you work there and you do more than file papers or push pens
[Adam Montana] or deliver mail
[Adam Montana] is that an RI is a fantasy notion
[Adam Montana] there is no reason to RI
[Adam Montana] I asked him, though
[Adam Montana] if he thought it was going to RV soon
[Adam Montana] he looked me dead in the eye
[Adam Montana] and said "Adam.. do you know how much OIL we have?"
[Adam Montana] I already said it wasn't going to happen ACCORDING TO HIM before the 1st of the year
[Adam Montana] maybe he's wrong, maybe he's right
[Adam Montana] so rather than sit here in chat any longer tonight - I've already shared the most impoortant thing
[Adam Montana] my contact at CBI says we're stupid if we think they will stay poor
[Adam Montana] "Adam, do you know how much OIL we have?"
[Adam Montana] almost with a twinkle in his eye, )
[Adam Montana] we talked about a lot
[Adam Montana] it was an amazing trip for me
[Adam Montana] we talked about chapter 7
[Adam Montana] HCL
[Adam Montana] and a couple of things that had never occurred to me
[Adam Montana] I got the feeling that he wasn't worried at all about his future or his countries future, though. He sat there smug and proud and confident
[Adam Montana] I asked him if he thought it would be 5 more years
[Adam Montana] because I am willing to wait
[Adam Montana] he smiled and said "not a chance"
Adam Montana] that's all I have for now. I've taken a lot of notes over the last week, and I need a couple days to get them in order to post on the blog
[Adam Montana] that's it

No comments: