DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

BGPATTON2 POST - Dinar Vets

My screen name on DS is bgpatton2 and I'm glad you certain ones question why we share info. It's because we are just as excited about this as u are and we care about people. At least I do anyway. My background was with hmx-1 or marine one. H stands for helicopter, M stands for marine, X stands for test squadron, and the one stands for potus who is number one when he is on any aircraft. By serving in this billet, I made multiple friends in many different agencies and other armed service since we all worked together. Some that served with me moved on and used their Yankee white sci top secret clearance to work with other intelligence agency or any of our government agencies. Our clearance was the highest you could get. We were the only military that carried a loaded weapon next to the president. I did not ever think when I met some of the people I met that I would be calling them for intel about an investment but I'm glad they are in the position they are in and can share some. Of some of you cowards on all these other sites that like to criticize people, just wait for yours, because what goes around comes around. The dynamics behind this investment are so huge that intel is constantly changing. I'm not saying everyone that is sharing intel has true intel. I personally am a man of character and don't appreciate my name being tossed around like I am untruthful. Why do I share info? Because I am a people person and people pleaser. I enjoy seeing people happy and succeeding in life. Gods says of your gonna do something you do it with all your might. To quote the greatest leader ever, Jesus said "love one another" and also "love your enemies". So I don't hate you because your ignorant. I believe you will be broke in a year or maybe less. If you take that personal, that's means I'm talking to you. Instead of all the energy you put into tearing people down, you could use that same energy to set the right example for your children to follow. I have a soft heart, but don't let that fool ya. I am still a marine and we don't leave our brothers behind. We stick together and have a common bond because we know what we had to go through to become marines. So I will leave you with this. With great power comes great responsibility. Use your blessing to help others, not tear down. Love people and use money. Not love money and use people. Last but not least I don't sing much but I can't wait to sing the song thank God it's Friday if you catch my drift. God bless, B Patton

No comments: