DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

SONNY1 POST

6:47 PM [LittleMissGrits] sonny1 ... what is your take on the banks supposedly being on alert for rate change?
6:47 PM [bossman] sonny1 ..how soon is .....soon on r/v??
6:47 PM [sonny1] it defeats the purpose. it wont stop any violence, people still will be ******
6:47 PM [BAMA69] sonny1 hey be careful on your way back might run into a he she* *
6:48 PM [sonny1] LittleMissGrits i was told the same thing by the 5-3 in chicago area
6:48 PM [LittleMissGrits] sonny1 .. the bank people actually told you that?
6:48 PM [SBX] sonny1 you wre told directly by 5/3
6:48 PM [SBX] thats strong if so
6:48 PM [sonny1] icequeen95 thank you, iraq has one of the lowest inflation rates in the world
6:49 PM [sonny1] SBX yes
6:49 PM [financeminister] there sure are a lot of posts lately about banks getting notified (heads up) about dinar
6:49 PM [SBX] 5th 3rd
6:49 PM [dfekigjkh2] 5-3 is fifth/third bank
6:49 PM [sonny1] and two others, on saturday, and they werent b.sing they said it is new territory for them and dont know the proscess
6:49 PM [dfekigjkh2] wierd name for a bank. is it the fifth bank, or the third bank?* *
6:49 PM [financeminister] SBX crap, what did sonny1 hear
6:49 PM [SBX] dfekigjkh2 its 2/3rds better than most banks
6:49 PM [SBX] *
6:49 PM [sonny1] and two others, on saturday, and they werent b.sing they said it is new territory for them and dont know the proscess
6:50 PM [dfekigjkh2] finance, why are you calling SBX crap?* *
6:50 PM [shj121] Thankss sonny,sounds like we are ready to rv
6:50 PM [jtl] I missed it , what was sonny told by the bank?
6:50 PM [waverunn1] *dfe....5th bank...3rd street
6:50 PM [SBX] sonny1 dang
6:50 PM [SBX] well hopeful
6:50 PM [LittleMissGrits] boa1471 u going to cash in with ALI?
6:50 PM [financeminister] sonny1 please repeat
6:50 PM [bossman] sonny1 ..great thanks!!
6:50 PM [sonny1] i call them 2-3 times a month, and have ordered millions of dinar from them, i have became friendly with the manager, and she said its true
6:51 PM [stglenn] sonny1 same bank i use
6:51 PM [antfuzz] sonny1 thank you for sharing
6:51 PM [BAMA69] sonny1 da man* *
6:51 PM [sonny1] same as mailman, no date nor a rate
6:51 PM [LittleMissGrits] sonny1 who tells the banks to be on alert ... the treasury?
6:51 PM [boa1471] nope i will be at 5th3rd bank
6:51 PM [bonecollector] if i knew it was this month for sure............ i would quit tomorrow
6:51 PM [stglenn] well in diff state
6:51 PM [SBX] sonny1 well I will say that IF this is all true then it should be soon....weeks or less
6:51 PM [SBX] no way they would alert someone months ahead of time
6:51 PM [Nance] LittleMissGrits oooo, good question
6:52 PM [Snickers77] what bank was "alerted" ?
6:52 PM [dfekigjkh2] bonec, dont do it!* *
6:52 PM [sonny1] LittleMissGrits they were told thru a e-mail, they wont tell anyone its true, so if you ask them, they will laugh at you
6:52 PM [LazySusan] bonecollector i hope for everyone here that has a job they can quit
6:52 PM [mikey] Snickers77 5th and 3rd
6:52 PM [BAMA69] Im buying the room a drink send the bill to sonny1
6:52 PM [Breeree] *
6:52 PM [jtl] What were they told?
6:52 PM [Snickers77] how do you know that sonny?
6:52 PM [bonecollector] LazySusan me tooo
6:52 PM [LittleMissGrits] sonny1 ... who sent the e-mail though ... or do you know?
6:52 PM [sonny1] so whenyou call, and alot of you will, they will tell you it isnt true, i wont give the actual location6:53 PM [waverunn1] sonny repeat button stuck

No comments: