DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Saturday, January 2, 2010

SFMEDIC / BGPATTON2 CHAT - Dinar Speculator

SFMEDIC:
HEY GANG
. SORRY A LOT OF STUFF POSSIBLY GOING ON. I HAD LANACHY CONTACT AS I SAID THE VP AT CB (CitiBank) IN NY, AND THE INTERBANK RATE WILL NOT BE POSTED UNTIL 3AM EST "IF" THERE HAS BEEN A CHANGE IN THE RATE AT ALL. THAT IS 3AM EST SUNDAY. NOW 10 MINUTES AFTER I POSTED ON HERE THAT WE WERE TRYING TO FIND OUT IF THE RUMOR WAS TRUE. "EXTREME'S" SITE WAS POSTING THEY HAD 5 CONFIRMS IN THE UK OF THE RATE BEING THERE, AND IT WAS COMING ON MONDAY. THEN KTF REPORTS THEY HAVE 5 CONFIRMATIONS FROM THE UK ALSO FROM THEIR SOURCES BUT ARE TOTALLY DIFFERENT THAN EXTREME'S. NOW I CAN TELL YOU THIS EXTREME IS NOT ONE TO LIE. IF HE TRULY IS THE ONE WHO CLAIMS THE SOURCES, I WOULD PROBABLY BELIEVE HIM.

BUT ALL THIS IS JUST TOO CONVENIENT.
SO RIGHT NOW I PERSONALLY DO NOT HAVE ONE CONFIRMATION FROM A BANK, AND IF THE CORPORATE VP CAN'T SEE IT YET, THEN NOBODY ELSE CAN EITHER. WHAT HAS THIS WORLD COME TO? DOES NOT THE TRUTH MATTER ANY MORE TO ANYONE? I WILL NOT POST SOMETHING THAT IS NOT TRUE UNTIL I CAN SAY CASH IN, WHICH I CAN'T. THERE IS NOTHING VERIFIED AND THE EARLIEST I CAN IS 3AM EST, AND I WAS TOLD THAT ON SUNDAY AFTERNOON TO LOOK AT 5PM EST FOR THE RATE TO APPEAR, IF IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN.
NOW AS OF TODAY THE U.S. AND IRAQ WERE NEGOTIATING A TIME LINE.

bgpatton2: \
med, if i can mention something...
when i told you about the call i took, the first thing out of his mouth was i hope your sitting down. This was around 6:15 pm central. He said he just got off the phone and was told that the RV is done, that by 5 pm central Sunday we will see the rate. My heart started beating pretty hard. I said are you sure?
He said this is confirmed. No more waiting. No more delays. It's done! I said sounds great to me, so i am sticking my neck out again i guess. If this is wrong, take me off the site, lol!... just the messenger here. Sorry, fingers shaking... back to you bro.

SFMEDIC:

THE SOURCE IS SOMEONE HE HAS TRUSTED HIS LIFE WITH. HE IS STILL IN THE US GOVT, AND WE WILL NOT DIVULGE HIS IDENTITY. NOW DO NOT QUIT YOUR JOB. DON'T BUY MORE DINAR. DON'T WRITE CHECKS YOU CAN'T COVER. PAY ALL YOUR BILLS UNLESS I CAN SAY CASH IN. WE ARE IN THE SAME SPOT WE WERE IN 30 MINUTES AGO... WAITING, AND I WILL NOT REMOVE BG FROM THIS SITE. HE AND HIS FRIEND ARE DOING THEIR BEST, AS EVERYONE OF US ON THIS SITE. ALL 5,000 OF US.

NOW I HAVE MORE INFO FROM DV THAT SUPPORTS ALL OF THE INFO STATED, BUT THEY WILL NOT ALLOW IT TO BE SHARED OUTSIDE OF DV, BECAUSE OF THE NATURE THEY GOT IT FROM... OF WHO...SO NOW ENJOY EVERYONES COMPANY, AND AT WORST WE WILL BE ABLE TO SPECULATE AND WATCH ALL THE RUMORS THAT FLY OFF THE OTHER SITES NOW.

No comments: