DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

PHONE CALL RECEIVED - TODAY

I might as well start this blog off with a bang. I received a phone call, that was later backed up by a second contact through a different source that we are to see an RV/RI within the next 48 hours. I was told we'd be VERY HAPPY with the rate, and that we've heard it bashed around many times, so it won't be a different number than what we've heard mentioned before. Unfortunately, I can't give more detail than what I've shared.

I trust the source, but am leery in my desire to believe it 100% based on all the negative news we've been reading today about bombings in Baghdad and the 100+ dead. I would give this a 75% probability, solely based on the negative news coming out of Iraq today.

2 comments:

The Fox Den said...

Nice Work putting this site up Rog. I assume your source is the same guy that came out with the flight plan? OOM?

NFOX

Shellbell said...

I heard from a source today that says the banks are preparing for the exchange by the 15th but we could hear about the rv any time now!! Love the now blogspot!