DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

FRANK POST - KTF Missions

Yesterday I shared with you some info from two gentleman that represent a large UK bank where they told us what they were seeing on our screens. These two gentlemen followed up with phone calls today to go over the intel they shared with us yesterday. Nothing new was told to us ……..but more importantly a reaffirming of their info. These two gentlemen do not have thousands nor millions of dinars. They are what you would call ……….whales. Now today our WF source told us that for almost the last two weeks the IQD has opened and closed with the same rate. Throughout the day they see variables jumping. They are observing this on their Thomson Reuters inner banking site. They gave us their opinion ……..they believe the numbers are jumping around because they are manually inputting them. Before this two week period……..the site was simple showing dashes on the screen. This is good intel Family. Take it to God in prayer.

Most of you know how this front post is created in three layers. You recognize one for yourself . The other two are for my team. You also know that at the bottom of my postings when I answer your questions ……..contain questions that I need answered for the following day. Last night I asked my team about ……….Red Moon. The answer came back correctly……….”Allah is a moon God” . I do not expect you to understand my communications. But humor me as I try to explain to you that ON THE THIRTY FIRST OF DECEMBER WE WILL HAVE A RED MOON. I know that most of you are familiar with the phrase……..Blue Moon. That’s when we have two full moons in one month. In this case Blue Moon needed to know if the Red Moon on the 31st is what M is waiting for. That would have put it ………..48 hours later. Suffice it to say that I got my answers ……….now let me try to share something with you. Go to the next paragraph.

M promised the people to end unemployment by the end of the year. We considered the Muslim New Year and the Fiscal New Year but neither of them seemed to fit in M’s schedule. If M is going to use that promise as a political campaign tool for his party to be elected on March 7th of 2010……..then he has less than 48 hours. If he doesn’t keep the promise ………..I can promise you this………his party will lose. You do not toy with the delicate nerves of one’s heart. So if M is as brilliant as I think he is……….how does he keep his promise to end unemployment? Family………if you are receiving a monthly income it does not necessarily mean that you are employed. It could mean that the final piece of the HCL has been enacted. If 140 is finalized then we have all four pieces of the HCL in order. That means that every citizen in Iraq would receive a percentage of the oil profits. Let me ask you ………are not three of the four completed in the HCL? What do those three components do? They allow THE FOUR MAJOR OIL COMPANIES THAT SIGNED THIS PAST SUMMER …………..to get to work. IMO………everything is in order for M to wipe out unemployment by having the fourth part of the HCL go into effect. But wait a minute…………..what happened to the RI? Does this mean M can keep his promise and not have the RI? IMO………NO! Remember we showed you in the last two days those two large documents and 80% of them are complete? But we also said the 20% that is missing can only come about with the RI. That 20% encompasses a lot of the final piece of the HCL. So what happens if M makes the announcement on the 31st? IMO………the 4th becomes an interesting day in January. It is when the banks come back from vacation. Interesting how these days have unfolded. Interesting how our intel shared all of this with us yesterday and if you remember I told you I would consider sharing it today. The only reason I am is because on the 31st………..the moon will be red because Allah is a Moon God.

I like bank stories because that’s where all the intel is log jammed at. Most of the intel is coming from the large branches rightfully so because they will be the big players. IMO……at the last second or maybe even after the RI is announced……will secondary and tertiary banks be informed. I received a pm of another WF story and I wanted to share it with you. Please enjoy!


Frank,
This call just came in from a friend of Our Group. Mom works at a WF and Confirmed they were working Holidays setting up D L R machines. No names please as they were all told Not to Talk. Other thing that was talked about between Bankers was the possibility of 2 -3 stage pricing to get back as much as possible at lower rate? I do not know the people personally but was in the office when the call came in...

No comments: