DISCLAIMER: None of the information I share on this site is my own. I simply try to collect the best rumors and information I feel applies to a given day’s news and information that I hear or read about the "New Iraqi Dinar". Those I do speak with, I trust. So, any personal phone calls that I share on the blog, I have reason to believe they are sincere in their intent, and I believe they are in some way connected to those who do know what is going on. As for myself, I am connected to no “source”, just to those who tell me they are. I will never reveal a “contact” of mine, or their “source” for the purpose of giving more grounds or proof of their claims. Just take everything as a rumor and allow it to reveal itself over time. I have no hidden agenda for posting what I deem to be worthy reading. I’m just trying to make this difficult ride easier to follow for my family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone they deem to share this site with. I wish you all the very best! I hope this ride will end soon. It has definitely taken its toll… – Dinar Daddy

Sunday, December 13, 2009

ADAM MONTANA CHAT

[Adam Montana] we don't have an RV at this moment
[Adam Montana] in fact, we don't even have any movement at all
[Adam Montana] which is the exact reason why I am STILL a firm believer in this investment
[Adam Montana] we're dealing with one of the resource-richest countries on the planet
[Adam Montana] who keeps getting more and more stable
[Adam Montana] with elections coming, and business ready to boom
[Adam Montana] the only litle smidgeon I have
[Adam Montana] that might be a good sign
[Adam Montana] is that my CBI contact finally emailed me
[Adam Montana] he apologized for being vague lately
[Adam Montana] and apologized for leaving me out to dry
[Adam Montana] I told him not to worry, who am I to him?
[Adam Montana] he's a good person though, and the relationship and his word means something to him
[Adam Montana] so he apologized, wholeheartedly
[Adam Montana] some of you are going to think this next piece of info is crazy
[Adam Montana] I'm still assimilating it
[Adam Montana] I'm still putting it together in my head
[Adam Montana] it's a bit overwhelming, but I'm going in - full bore
[Adam Montana] we have ben emailing, I told him a little about what I heard DH was saying
[Adam Montana] who knows what's true there
[Adam Montana] it sounds like he's got some names, he put the people in the right places
[Adam Montana] most of his story checks out anyway
he put the people in the right places
[Adam Montana] most of his story checks out anyway
[IDQ09] yes 80%
[Adam Montana] 80% is more than most, hey?
[Adam Montana]
[IDQ09] agreed
[Adam Montana] anyway
[Adam Montana] I pushed my CBI a little, asking him to make time to talk on the phone
[Adam Montana] I've heard a bit more that I'd like to confirm, and I think he could do that
[Adam Montana] or deny
[Adam Montana] either way, I just want the truth
[Adam Montana] let me find one of the last emails he sent me Friday....
[Adam Montana] one sec sorry
[Adam Montana] I should have had this ready
[Adam Montana] I should have had this ready
[Adam Montana] wasn't exactly planning on sharing it
[Adam Montana] here
[Adam Montana] "Adam, I will not be available this week due to an extremely important meeting in Dubai that I must attend with key members of my work. I will be in touch as soon as I can, but hopefully you will know of great news before I am even able to communicate with you again. "
[Adam Montana] pretty vague, still
[Adam Montana] but I was asking him to get on the phone with me and he sent that
[Adam Montana] so I said, screw it, what if I can just meet the guy?
[Adam Montana] I heard they are not letting civilians into Iraq
[Adam Montana] can anyone confirm that?
[Adam Montana] well, I'm not a contractor
[Adam Montana] but I thought, what if I can meet him in Dubai?
[Adam Montana] I've never been to Dubai
[Adam Montana] so, I'm calling all the mods in the morning
[Adam Montana] just to discuss instructions on how to handle things over the next week
[Adam Montana] because I'm heading over there
[Adam Montana] I'm not saying I'm going to go find out the date and rate
[Adam Montana] just that I've got a chance to meet with someone who knows a heck of a lot more than I do
[Adam Montana] or anyone else here either

No comments: